Axxess Telkom Fixed LTE. Whats going on???

Space

@TheAxxessLady
are there any other (mobile voice; mobile or fixed data) packages from Axxess that would allow me to port IN (simswap) my existing number from another network, and how would I go about doing this ?

The Axxess Lady

Axxess Representative
Company Rep
@TheAxxessLady
are there any other (mobile voice; mobile or fixed data) packages from Axxess that would allow me to port IN (simswap) my existing number from another network, and how would I go about doing this ?

Hi @Space, unfortunately not. The only porting we currently have is VOIP where you can port your Existing Landline Number to use.

johnjm

Expert Member
Hi @johnjm, please note this issue is unfortunately still going on where Telkom are currently experiencing delays with processing service changes as well as provisioning of new Telkom Mobile LTE sim cards. Telkom have not provided an ETR at this time.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
When are your phone's going to be working on 0861300900?

Access has f,cked me around enough - they did not do the upgrade on 1 November so I manually topped up. Then they decide to debit me yesterday for the past of a grand, without any support and despite me trying to call (their lines haven't worked for weeks) and logging support tickets.

Their staff are either obtuse or stupid. I've had to resort in disputing the illegal debit with my bank.

They even suspended my account the same day they debited me the thousand Rand.

Pathetic. I really didn't expect this.

Totempole

Expert Member

Access has f,cked me around enough - they did not do the upgrade on 1 November so I manually topped up. Then they decide to debit me yesterday for the past of a grand, without any support and despite me trying to call (their lines haven't worked for weeks) and logging support tickets.

Their staff are either obtuse or stupid. I've had to resort in disputing the illegal debit with my bank.

That is pretty shocking on their part. Have you tried calling them on their other number? 041 396 8000 I don't think it costs any more to call than the 0861 number.

I've been trying to get a much simpler issue sorted out with them, and everyone there seems to have their own explanation, but no one knows what to do to fix it.

I have no doubt that Telkom is at least partly to blame for my issue, but I'm paying them for the service, not Telkom.

All I'm asking is to get the service I'm paying for and they can't even commit to that.

johnjm

Expert Member
That is pretty shocking on their part. Have you tried calling them on their other number? 041 396 8000 I don't think it costs any more to call than the 0861 number.

I've been trying to get a much simpler issue sorted out with them, and everyone there seems to have their own explanation, but no one knows what to do to fix it.

I have no doubt that Telkom is at least partly to blame for my issue, but I'm paying them for the service, not Telkom.

All I'm asking is to get the service I'm paying for and they can't even commit to that.
I'm over it, sim card was thrown away and the bank has reversed. Let's see what happens in the first.

I don't like the lack of transparency in the data balance etc, telkom is much better, and the same price direct anyway.

I'll try that phone number, at least I've been trying to get an answer from them, but they purposely skirt the underlying issue.

They have lost me forever, and I was a customer in 2008.

• Wow
Reactions: Yuu

Totempole

Expert Member
I'm over it, sim card was thrown away and the bank has reversed. Let's see what happens in the first.

I don't like the lack of transparency in the data balance etc, telkom is much better, and the same price direct anyway.

I'll try that phone number, at least I've been trying to get an answer from them, but they purposely skirt the underlying issue.

They have lost me forever, and I was a customer in 2008.

Unfortunately I need this package to get by. If it wasn't for the fact that I'd have to sign a 24 month contract, I'd have just gone directly to Telkom for the same package.

I've also been an Axxess client for more than 5 years now.

I'm getting tired of the empty promises and thumbsucked explanations which usually make no sense.

johnjm

Expert Member
Unfortunately I need this package to get by. If it wasn't for the fact that I'd have to sign a 24 month contract, I'd have just gone directly to Telkom for the same package.

I've also been an Axxess client for more than 5 years now.

I'm getting tired of the empty promises and thumbsucked explanations which usually make no sense.
Telkom has it on prepaid now. 220+220 is R1059 once off

The Axxess Lady

Axxess Representative
Company Rep

Hi @johnjm, due to the complications encountered with the recent migration of some of our servers from CPanel to CWP our Support Team is currently experiencing high call volumes and a backlog of tickets/emails. We assure you that we are doing our utmost to clear this backlog.

Please PM me your account details so I may look into this and assist urgently.

I apologize for all the inconvenience caused.

johnjm

Expert Member
Hi @johnjm, due to the complications encountered with the recent migration of some of our servers from CPanel to CWP our Support Team is currently experiencing high call volumes and a backlog of tickets/emails. We assure you that we are doing our utmost to clear this backlog.

Please PM me your account details so I may look into this and assist urgently.
MAR127. Look, I'm over it. Unless you want to tell me why my account was suspended and charged a random amount for a backdated upgrade that never happened.

Personally, let's all just move on. I really hope you don't charge me for something I don't use on 1 Dec, but your incompetence won't surprise me.

I am sorry you have had system issues, but that is no excuse for screwing up billing for customers.

Cheers.

The Axxess Lady

Axxess Representative
Company Rep
MAR127. Look, I'm over it. Unless you want to tell me why my account was suspended and charged a random amount for a backdated upgrade that never happened.

Personally, let's all just move on. I really hope you don't charge me for something I don't use on 1 Dec, but your incompetence won't surprise me.

I am sorry you have had system issues, but that is no excuse for screwing up billing for customers.

Cheers.

Hi @johnjm, I feel sorry for disappointing you. Please send an email to theaxxesslady@internet.co.za and let me know how we can make this better. Thanks

johnjm

Expert Member
Hi @johnjm, I feel sorry for disappointing you. Please send an email to theaxxesslady@internet.co.za and let me know how we can make this better. Thanks
And you guys billed me today, this time R999? Nomondo replies and just says that I have no outstandings, but who gave you the authorisation to top up 4 weeks later and back bill.me?

Just submitted another dispute. Really, you guys are shocking.

Totempole

Expert Member
And you guys billed me today, this time R999? Nomondo replies and just says that I have no outstandings, but who gave you the authorisation to top up 4 weeks later and back bill.me?

If you don't come right with them, try logging a mediation request with ISPA. I gave up trying to sort things out myself through the normal support channels. They've had ample time to fix the problem, and I've wasted enough of mine as well trying to get feedback since reporting the problem on 7 November.

The Axxess Lady

Axxess Representative
Company Rep

Hi @JohnJ, let me look into this and revet. Apologies once again for the inconvenience caused.

Jaaks

I too am having a terrible time trying to sort out problems with Axxess and now my Internet has been done since end Nov with no change expected any time soon. Axxess service really stinks badly

The Axxess Lady

Axxess Representative
Company Rep
I too am having a terrible time trying to sort out problems with Axxess and now my Internet has been done since end Nov with no change expected any time soon. Axxess service really stinks badly
Hi @Jaaks , I would like to assist. Please send a PM with your account details so I can look into this.

Jaaks

I sent one, and called, and emailed, and used Facebook messenger. Your call centre is broken. Takes 20 attempts to just get through and then I am put on hold for 30 minutes! Yes 30 minutes and yesterday was 45 minutes. Then when eventually the call is answered, the person just puts down!!!! Or the person answering cannot help me and I must explain the whole situation again. And then they still can't help me.

Hemps

Honorary Master
So they took money off, now this
We confirm cancellation of the collivery from:
Axxess, 185 Cape Rd, Mill Park, Port Elizabeth
for delivery to:

So they have taken R1453. but nothing has ever arrived, no communication, nothing.

reza19

Axxess seems to be having issues with Telkom Fixed LTE services. With having the package for less than a month the problems have been endless.

They cant seem to get their data usage split on the app and on their website panel. Upgrades are a hassle as they are not processed. Been receiving emails stating that i have a 100gb cap and that 50 gigs was used within a few hours. Their invoices are incorrect. The data speeds have dropped significantly (25mbps to 4-5mbps).

Is anyone having the same issues? or is someone from axxess here to help us understand the problem abit better? Tried calling support but no one can give a clear answer.

I also see that they launched a new cash competition. going to have lots of unhappy clients if the issues are not sorted.

I'm having similar issues with Axxess Telkom LTE. I'm getting around 0.5Mbps on average and it is advertised that you should be getting between 10 - 50Mbps according to their website. I can hardly watch YouTube on 360p without it buffering every 5 seconds and its using data fast. According to them, I've used 20 gigs in a week and I can't even watch a YouTube video properly. Doesn't seem right.

Their customer service is also very bad. I've asked for a refund, but they refuse to give it.

The Axxess Lady

Axxess Representative
Company Rep
I'm having similar issues with Axxess Telkom LTE. I'm getting around 0.5Mbps on average and it is advertised that you should be getting between 10 - 50Mbps according to their website. I can hardly watch YouTube on 360p without it buffering every 5 seconds and its using data fast. According to them, I've used 20 gigs in a week and I can't even watch a YouTube video properly. Doesn't seem right.

Their customer service is also very bad. I've asked for a refund, but they refuse to give it.

Good day, pleas PM your account details so I may assist.

JayMaster

by this thread with so many complaints is anything to go by, it's safe to stay aware from Axxess, if customers service is bad with bad perfomance and/or billing issue