Azure Boot Camp South Africa 2021

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
So far it been quite interesting...

Nothing "new" as it were in my world, but still interesting to see how others are approaching things.

ToxicBunny

Cos I'm that special :p

Then again I have only been on the Infrastructure track, and its what I do all day every day..

You Devs make my hair grey, to the point that I had to shave it all off ffs. :p

ubercal

Expert Member

Then again I have only been on the Infrastructure track, and its what I do all day every day..

good luck trying tell the devs why you need to have a hybrid approach !!!!!!!!!

Kosmik

Honorary Master

:D

Well was fun presenting today , first for me :p

Kosmik

Honorary Master
Lekker, yeah presenting is fun when you actually start... bloody nerve wracking up front though.
Definitely but I always enjoy talking tech, in any form so its not so bad. Our one PO told me once " but you talk more than do any development" and I felt gutted but its not really my role to develop in the weeds so a lot of my talking is guiding the teams around architecture and cross dependencies.

Still nice to fire up the studio and compiler though once in a while.

ToxicBunny

Definitely but I always enjoy talking tech, in any form so its not so bad. Our one PO told me once " but you talk more than do any development" and I felt gutted but its not really my role to develop in the weeds so a lot of my talking is guiding the teams around architecture and cross dependencies.

Still nice to fire up the studio and compiler though once in a while.

Talking tech is always fun, and never ask me to do Dev anymore... I'd fsck it up properly :p

JohnMao

Executive Member
It hasn't been bad at all really. Except for that make up thing. I tuned out of that!

randomcat

Expert Member
I only had time to watch a few bits here and there but it was quite interesting. Lol it was fun to watch the American get loadshedding and Dustyn's laptop decide to go on strike:ROFL: