Baby ‘left to die’ after failed abortion

Emjay

Honorary Master
Hey, you're the one who completely failed to provide the evidence I asked for but keep insisting it's really happening.

There are multiple things at play here, and I really have spent enough energy on this with you, and this crowd. You have demonstrated time and time again you are not open to even the discussion of how morally reprehensible this is, and demand empirical data (even when I have demonstrated problems with reporting) before you will even consider it. Which really is amusing when I think back to how passionate you were about Julie Swetnick and Ford's allegations around Kavanaugh, despite there being not a shred of evidence - and even some to the contrary. There are multiple examples of this, but this one clearly rings in my mind. I have seen this absolute stubbornness before in a lot of people, and frankly, it's my fault for carrying on because it's always the same.

It's there, cerebus. I have shown that women have late term abortions for reasons other than medical reasons (i.e. financial). It has been proven that children are born alive after botched abortions. Yes, it is rare, but if you look at the statistics, there are most likely a few hundred of these cases a year across the USA (yes - which is statically miniscule compared to the amount of abortions happening every year).

You, and others like you, have decided that babies (21 weeks and older) born after botched abortions are not viable. We cannot determine statistics of survival unless we force medical professionals to care for these infants. You are also ignoring accounts of people who are living today who have survived such horrors. Not only that, you have seemingly shrugged off the absolute stomach churning reality of what happens to these infants after the botched abortion. Even the reality that some babies being dismembered alive just seems to roll off the backs of those so staunchly pro-choice.

It really comes down to offering life saving treatment based on the probability of survival. I hope one day if you or one of your family members is not left to die, in agony, because someone has decided the probability of survival is too low.

I am to limiting my responses after this post because speaking to you and your progressive mates on this makes me feel like I am looking into the abyss.

cerebus

Honorary Master
There are multiple things at play here, and I really have spent enough energy on this with you, and this crowd. You have demonstrated time and time again you are not open to even the discussion of how morally reprehensible this is, and demand empirical data (even when I have demonstrated problems with reporting) before you will even consider it. Which really is amusing when I think back to how passionate you were about Julie Swetnick and Ford's allegations around Kavanaugh, despite there being not a shred of evidence - and even some to the contrary. There are multiple examples of this, but this one clearly rings in my mind. I have seen this absolute stubbornness before in a lot of people, and frankly, it's my fault for carrying on because it's always the same.

It's there, cerebus. I have shown that women have late term abortions for reasons other than medical reasons (i.e. financial). It has been proven that children are born alive after botched abortions. Yes, it is rare, but if you look at the statistics, there are most likely a few hundred of these cases a year across the USA (yes - which is statically miniscule compared to the amount of abortions happening every year).

You, and others like you, have decided that babies (21 weeks and older) born after botched abortions are not viable. We cannot determine statistics of survival unless we force medical professionals to care for these infants. You are also ignoring accounts of people who are living today who have survived such horrors. Not only that, you have seemingly shrugged off the absolute stomach churning reality of what happens to these infants after the botched abortion. Even the reality that some babies being dismembered alive just seems to roll off the backs of those so staunchly pro-choice.

What a load of waffle. Proof or stfu

rambo919

Honorary Master
Like I said. No insults need.

But, I am sure there is something you need to whinge and whine about Trump or Republicans.
Trump is temporarily gone.... he has no outlet for his hate now.....

scudsucker

Executive Member
You, cerebus and few others seem just fine with what is going on.

That speaks volumes on its own. No need for me to throw insults around.
It's kind of telling, @Emjay that you are so butt-hurt about this.

That speaks a volume - a short volume with just one chapter - by itself.

Emjay

Honorary Master
It's kind of telling, @Emjay that you are so butt-hurt about this.

That speaks a volume - a short volume with just one chapter - by itself.

Yes - a woman who is passionate about taking a stand about human babies left to die in petri dishes or dismembering of fetuses, while they are still alive, in utero.

The SHOCK. The HORROR. Snowflake. SJW! Burn the witch for trying to turn it into a non-partisan issue and bring light to the abortion culture forming.

Sick burn, scudsucker. Are you drinking at the moment perchance?

Sollie

Honorary Master
Much irony.

SJW male warriors attacking a female member on how a female should react and feel when abortions go wrong. You simply can't make up this crap. :X3:

scudsucker

Executive Member
Much irony.

SJW male warriors attacking a female member on how a female should react and feel when abortions go wrong. You simply can't make up this crap. :X3:
Soilie, the White knight, weighing in on "how a female should react"

How unexpected.

For the record, Soilie, a "female" human is normally referred to as a "woman". Perhaps you should get that part of your rampant misogyny fixed before you attempt to White knight.

Later edit, for clarity: capitalised "W" on "white" is a combination of sarcasm, irony, and deep contempt.

Emjay

Honorary Master

How unexpected.

For the record, Soilie, a "female" human is normally referred to as a "woman". Perhaps you should get that part of your rampant misogyny fixed before you attempt to White knight.

Later edit, for clarity: capitalised "W" on "white" is a combination of sarcasm, irony, and deep contempt.

Priceless.

Sollie is a decent, stand up guy. You would know if this you engaged with him on any sort of one on one basis. I have tried to reach out to you on a one on one basis to find common ground and there are no comparisons to be shared.

Let me remind you how you derided me using misogynistic terms like "attention seeking" and "drama queen". Or trying to insult my physical appearance by saying I have a fat ass. Whilst it is amusing and misses the mark, your mask slips time and time again. You have zero self awareness, and have zero place lecturing Sollie.

Sollie

Honorary Master

How unexpected.

Now you're dissing Jennifer Newton-Small again! :X3:

Just stop, just please stop embarrassing your wokey self. Also please stop arguing with the females and opening your virtual mouth to change feet.

scudsucker

Executive Member
Let me remind you how you derided me using misogynistic terms like "attention seeking" and "drama queen".
I'll admit, "drama queen" has some element of misogynism, though it usually refers to an entirely different type of "queen". But "attention seeking" - really, EmJay? get over yourself.

Or trying to insult my physical appearance by saying I have a fat ass.
Are you planning to link to this alleged 'insult"?
You have zero self awareness, and have zero place lecturing Sollie.
It really is quite sweet, the romanticism of the right wing. If only you were not able to make little right wing babies together, it would be adorable.

Sollie

Honorary Master
Priceless.
LOL, ty.

Skanky never delivers anything of substance. He tries for smartass, but lacks the smarts. That's why he's on my block list. For amusement, my amusment, I look now and then, or when it's part of a covo. as here.

Here's his ideal female in his ideal artificial world. :ROFL:

Emjay

Honorary Master
I'll admit, "drama queen" has some element of misogynism, though it usually refers to an entirely different type of "queen". But "attention seeking" - really, EmJay? get over yourself.

Are you planning to link to this alleged 'insult"?

It really is quite sweet, the romanticism of the right wing. If only you were not able to make little right wing babies together, it would be adorable.

And you double dip down into your misogynistic view of the world. Trying to link my respect of Sollie to something that is romantic. I know it's hard for you to comprehend two adults, of different sex, discussing matters relating to a shared profession.

And all of sudden this just become a very sad discussion. It's literally the grownup version of "two little birdies sitting in a tree".

scudsucker

Executive Member
And you double dip down into your misogynistic view of the world. Trying to link my respect of Sollie to something that is romantic. I know it's hard for you to comprehend two adults, of different sex, discussing matters relating to a shared profession.

And all of sudden this just become a very sad discussion. It's literally the grownup version of "two little birdies sitting in a tree".
OK, EmJay.

Moosedrool

Executive Member
I'm still on the fence with abortions. My issue is the location of the hard line where something crosses over from being medical waste to being a human being.

The neo "progressive" crazies seem to think the vaginal walls magically gives consciousness an cognitive ability. I think the issue is a bit more complex than that.