Bad attitude and misbehaving crew- Dave Miller Plumbers

Some sanity

I wonder, if it OK for a service provider not to do their job right in first place and than show the attitude...

may be we need to name and shame them before mediocrity become a norm...

Last month after my geyser burst, our insurance assigned Dave Miller Plumber, Gauteng for the job. Process of replacing geyser started with several hiccups and finally they decided they can't really put the new geyser where the old geyser was and we agreed to put it outside. Immediately after installation we complain about not getting enough hot water and low water pressure. Initially Dave miller plumbers tried to pass the buck to the geyser company but once geyser company came and confirm that problem is not in Geyser but in installation. We contacted our insurance again to ask Dave millers to come and fix the installation. Dave miller's owner came to premises and agreed that installation needed few fixes. On Saturday, first September , two guys from their company came to work and while working start commenting how horrible customer we are and we tend to approach insurance etc. If their company practice bad mouthing about customer, I have no problem that their ethics but they should at lest maintain dignity not to do it in front of the customers.

Last edited:

Grubscrew

Expert Member
I have not met you yet.... So if you feel that you are a horrible customer, I will have to respect that.

etienne.cpt

I wonder, if it OK for a service provider not to do their job right in first place and than show the attitude...

may be we need to name and shame them before mediocrity become a norm...

Last month after my geyser burst, our insurance assigned Dave Miller Plumber, Gauteng for the job. Process of replacing geyser started with several hiccups and finally they decided they can't really put the new geyser where the old geyser was and we agreed to put it outside. Immediately after installation we complain about not getting enough hot water and low water pressure. Initially Dave miller plumbers tried to pass the buck to the geyser company but once geyser company came and confirm that problem is not in Geyser but in installation. We contacted our insurance again to ask Dave millers to come and fix the installation. Dave miller's owner came to premises and agreed that installation needed few fixes. On Saturday, first September , two guys from their company came to work and while working start commenting how horrible customer we are and we tend to approach insurance etc. If their company practice bad mouthing about customer, I have no problem that their ethics but they should at lest maintain dignity not to do it in front of the customers.

Just post this on hellopeter.com! why waste your time posting on mybroadband? if it was a technoligical issue with a company then perhaps i would understand!
im starting to think those 2 plumbers were right about you...just kidding:D

Zewp

Banned
If they said that to me I would send them to hell. They did a piss-poor job the first time, then they tell you you're a horrible customer because you call them back to fix their stuff-up?

Did you call the owner and tell them what they said to you?

maumau

Honorary Master
Still waiting to hear something good about a plumber.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Phone the owner and complain about the staff he sent to correct the issue, and that you don't appreciate them badmouthing you whilst on the property and in your earshot.

maumau

Honorary Master
I could swear i saw this post this afternoon?????