Bad Driving thread

Brieuse

Nee man

Where is the blue light vehicle? Is it the black GTi being tailed on the thousand kilometer long straight that causes you to drift off and look at the scenery?
the blue audi driving in oncoming lane at I guess 200km/h

ArmatageShanks

Honorary Master
Last guy stationary in the right lane watching his rearview, moved his arse just in time.

Good idea this, leave enough of a gap to the next car and keep an eye on the next lane for space if needed.

Ivan Leon

Expert Member

UK: Watch drivers plough through deep water without slowing down - Motor1.com​

A low-pressure weather system across most of the European continent brought cooler-than-normal temperatures and high rainfall, putting more pressure on the energy markets and resulting in local floodings in some areas.

Inevitably, this leads to more drivers underestimating the situation on the road, with a recent study finding that approximately 74 percent of people would risk driving through floodwater.

At one certain location in the United Kingdom, though, it seems that this percentage is close to 100.

A new video uploaded by the BENGREGERS channel on YouTube is getting viral, showing dozens of cars trying to pass the Rufford Mill ford in North Nottinghamshire.

Just a few of the attempts are successful, coming mostly from delivery vans and buses.

Nearly every single passenger car gets stuck in the water or ends up with a drowned engine.

Honestly, there are some pretty painful moments to watch.

Links to the YouTube Videos:

Rickster

EVGA Fanatic

UK: Watch drivers plough through deep water without slowing down - Motor1.com​

Links to the YouTube Videos:

Ugh, gives me bad flashbacks, I hydro locked my engine in a flash flood last year, cracked 2 of the 3 pistons. Insurance didnt cover (long story), new sub assembly out of my own pocket.

Car just isnt the same anymore, fking idiot I was.

R35k in school fees.

Ivan Leon

Expert Member

"That'll Buff Right Out!"

FDQ7x-WXoAcVtdJ

Link to original Tweet.

Ivan Leon

Expert Member

Just a regular night in Australia - Dash Cam Owners Australia​

"Sorry for the title, I struggled for about 5 minutes trying to think how I could explain this in the length of a video title and gave up."

Ivan Leon

Expert Member

Aussiecams - PRADO driver needs to attend local police station asap WEST KEMPSEY​

This time a Mazda is turning into a parking area at Kempsey when this PRADO driver t-bones them. Not happy with damaging one car, they hit another 2 just for good measure.

Hand yourself in and please share this happened this morning. Elbow Street REGO: CT 92 DX