• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Bad Parking Pictures

Cr419

Executive Member
Ah yes of course... was there a few weeks ago.... *shudder* they cannot drive either..
You have no idea ne, you have to be on constant alert here. Last night I stopped at a stop sign in the CBD, just before pulling off one of these moto mia delivery bikes drove out in front of me, jumping the stop sign.

Heard the pig wail, he was standing in the dark around the corner waiting for someone to do just that, he pulled the little moto mia off to give him a ticket.

You have no idea ne, you have to be on constant alert here. Last night I stopped at a stop sign in the CBD, just before pulling off one of these moto mia delivery bikes drove out in front of me, jumping the stop sign.

Heard the pig wail, he was standing in the dark around the corner waiting for someone to do just that, he pulled the little moto mia off to give him a ticket.
I feel for you bru

Cr419

Executive Member
Part of their nose are over. Two guys parking like that and it becomes difficult to get in. Saw the pigs give a ticket to a polo parked like this the other day, but he was way over the line. Sadly didn't take a pic as my battery was flat.

Part of their nose are over. Two guys parking like that and it becomes difficult to get in. Saw the pigs give a ticket to a polo parked like this the other day, but he was way over the line. Sadly didn't take a pic as my battery was flat.
Interesting, thanks, would have thought it fine as from the angle the front is still "on" the line. They would love Sea Point then, people do that all the time there and the bays are quite short. Often get parked in even though there the bays are marked, but that's usually a lot more clearly over...