Ban on alcohol and cigarettes in South Africa remains

RaptorSA

Expert Member
Yeah but this dude seems sincere and motivated to actually do ****.
Considering to at least send him the fuel money I save during lockdown even if it's a fart in the wind.

If I'm going to be stuck in this sh*thole I might as well throw some of it at the wall to see if it sticks.
OK that's it.
Spent 3 hours this afternoon watching his videos.

This guy is it. He's exactly the type of person this place needs and if I ever run across him I'd give this big bastard a sloppy kiss.
That channel he's got going is also exactly the type of alt-media we need that the US etc. have had for years now... the view count is pathetic though and people need to start spreading his stuff.

He's getting my $50 a month, then I'll take it from there.
If I can at least offload my own slapgatgheid by just doing what I do and funnelling what I'd normally spend and can't due to commie logic to people like him then I'll do it.

I don't care if it's a fool's errand, I'm gatvol of just moaning.

Last edited:

B-1

Bliksem, enjoyed every single second of that rant.
Thanks for posting.
One of our biggest problems as a country is that normal people like him won't take up a political position. As he states vast amounts of people don't vote because current politicians are a joke and some like me vote for a party just to create some balance but don't even like the party I vote for. Not a great place our country is in.

Bewlen

Her son has the black market cornered. At R100/packet for the next 20 years, that clan is getting rich beyond comprehension.
Edit: correction as per Lupus, her stepson

Last edited:

RaptorSA

Expert Member
For whats its worth, I got a draft level 3 lockdown document via WhatsApp which states alcohol yes (Monday - Thursday), cigs no.
At this stage, government can't shove their f**ing pittance treats up their commie c**ts for all I care.
My old hefty alcohol cash stash is going straight to people and institutions now fighting this k@k.
They wanted a sober RaptorSA, they'll get one.

"Hier's vir jou 'n sweetie, now shuddup"
"Wat van F-O-O-O-O-KJOU!*

Last edited:

netstrider

Expert Member
Remember when you could go on a bender and finish two packs of smokes on a Saturday?
Yep,

02:01: Kom bra ons gaan nou entjies / gwaai kry!
02:47: (After they start looking for dagga instead) - *Blou* *Blou*
11:47: Racist group arrested for assaulting police
22:15: Bheki Cele - more violence will result in more violence from the police
Twitter: All white people are racist
Afriforum: Groep jong mense vervolg deur Cele was to nooit eers wit nie
World: o_O

netstrider

Expert Member
Funny that you say that I do not smoke at ALL unless I have a few drinks!

I am only a weekend warrior drink and smoke once a week, If I quit drinking I will quit smoking.

Really do not care been saving money so far, but I am in the side of justice and smokers and drinkers should decide what they want to do with their lives when and where they want to practice their rights.
What I am trying to say is that a smoker is more likely to not drink unless he can smoke. While someone who drinks doesn't care.