Ban on alcohol and cigarettes: Who owns your body?

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Thankfully, it's not necessary to share a legal system with those you disagree monumentally with.
Mind explaining how you figure that, if you are to remain within the borders of South Africa?

lexity

Mind explaining how you figure that, if you are to remain within the borders of South Africa?
Well, I wouldn't remain within the current national borders of South Africa.

SA's borders have shifted many times e.g. when Lesotho seceded and Swaziland. They'll shift again.

eg2505

Honorary Master

SA's borders have shifted many times e.g. when Lesotho seceded and Swaziland. They'll shift again.
when Durbs and WC declare themselves separate from SA?

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master

When did Lesotho or Swaziland secede?

eg2505

Honorary Master
Yes, for sure. And whoever else wants to.

edit: I just re-read that. Did you mean when are they going to?
Im saying in the future, if they decide to go down that road.
they already have an international airport and a seaport and their own power stations.

Id think it be quite easy for Durbs and CPT to become their own country.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
they already have an international airport and a seaport and their own power stations.

No it wouldn't.

CPT does not generate enough power to run itself, and neither does the WC as a larger entity.
DBN and KZN are in the same boat.

And that is just the simple power stuff... the rest of it is way more complicated and will very likely never happen.. the secession movements are filled with idiotic nutjobs anyway.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master

Are you actually blindfolded and typing this with your dick or something? I mean I don't understand how you can be so wrong factually and so cocksure in your retarded arguments here.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Are you actually blindfolded and typing this with your dick or something? I mean I don't understand how you can be so wrong factually and so cocksure in your retarded arguments here.
I think its fun watching him strut around like a peacock but still get so many fundamental basic things wrong.... it provides endless entertainment.

lexity

I agree. And I don't think you have to be all that self-sufficient.

Especially if your law favors strong protection of private property. This alone will draw in the support of those who won't stand for confiscation of hard-earned, honestly-acquired private property. And it will do so from all parts of the globe, because this aspect of all legal systems has proven to be the most fragile.

lexity

Do you want to present a critique, or not?

Don't tell me my argument is retarded, show me. I'm sure lots of others reading this are interested. Maybe I'll learn something, too.

So... over to you, off you go.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Don't tell me my argument is retarded, show me.
Yes. The Lesotho and Swaziland seceding from SA bit pretty much wins the day. You and your argument are retarded. At least nail down the actual facts underlying whatever it is you want to say.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Yes. The Lesotho and Swaziland seceding from SA bit pretty much wins the day. You and your argument are retarded. At least nail down the actual facts underlying whatever it is you want to say.
I liked that little fact...

He looked at a map and decided since it looked weird that they must have seceded from SA.... winner winner chicken dinner that little gem.

Ninja

It took a while but you finally got there. :laugh:

lexity

Let me help you, they didn't......
I'd have to look it up. I certainly wouldn't take your word for it.

I was under the impression either Lesotho or Swaziland was the last to secede.

But what's the difference? What is your point?

Do you think secession has never happened, or something?

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
I'd have to look it up. I certainly wouldn't take your word for it.

I was under the impression either Lesotho or Swaziland was the last to secede.

But what's the difference? What is your point?

Do you think secession has never happened, or something?
My point?

Dude, you are getting basic facts wrong. I don't need to have a point when you are strutting around like a peacock throwing bullshyte "facts" around to prove some stupid point of yours.