Banned films in SA revealed

MickeyD

RIP
Gangbang Me Like You Hate Me and then Squirt for Extra Credit!!

:D

Mister 44

Executive Member
I think parliament may have unknowingly provided a lot of people with the answer to the question: What should I download with my extra Web Africa gigs?

zolly

Expert Member
I think most people who have an internet connection regularly consume x-rated content that would be "XX" rated (or higher) by the FPB. Hell, from some of the titles that doesn't sound bad enough to be banned (not sure about the German video though).

blunt

Expert Member
Wonder who's job it is to watch these titles and decide whether they're XX or X.

TEXTILE GUY

Honorary Master
Das Beste Aus Extreme.
So the original Extreme series ist alles gut für die Familie, but the best of this series is sooooooo good is XX rated??

pezulu

Expert Member
Wonder what mainstream movies they have rated X or XX?
Nymphomaniac?
Antichrist?
A Serbian film?
Shortbus?
9 Songs?

Would be interesting to know.

Ryansr

Expert Member
According to the board’s website, XX films may not be distributed or shown in public
That works for me, as mostly these films should be viewed in the privacy of your own company anyway. :erm:

TEXTILE GUY

Honorary Master
How things have changed .....

tdtecf x rated.PNG

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054790/

There ia bathroom scene in the movie, (black and white) .... and for this the movie was X rated in 1961 in Britain ......

You simply have to watch the movie to see how things have changed over the years.

Space_Chief

Honorary Master
How things have changed .....

View attachment 156774

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054790/

There ia bathroom scene in the movie, (black and white) .... and for this the movie was X rated in 1961 in Britain ......

You simply have to watch the movie to see how things have changed over the years.
One of those movies where the Soviets and US join forces to save earth.... no thanks. Why don't they make movies about the Americans and the Nazis joining forces .... ?

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
Didn't know we had such an archaic thing as "banning" stuff in SA. At most they managed to create a lot of interest & curiosity about it.:confused:

Then again...one mustn't expect too much on the "thought things through" front I guess.