Banned Users Part 2: Electrical Boogaloo

Venomous

Honorary Master
She mostly urinates from the rafters....not post opinions before midnight
I can't achieve equilibrium when this goes on ffs!!!!

Edit: control her. Please. She has more power than she even realise
Bwhahahahaha

:twisted:

Kitty killers belong in bed by 20:00.

Venomous

Honorary Master
Well who allowed this??? I'm disgusted and upset..
I'm going to pour another whipskey. You need to get this **** under control
When I'm not here it is because I am entertained elsewhere.

You should try different entertainment sometime.

Dave

Honorary Master
Well, seeing as I just got an infraction for this, it seems I will be joining the list of banned users soon. Thanks Morkhans.

https://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php/960661-Liberty-hackers-are-likely-geeks-not-master-financial-criminals?p=21700427#post21700427

Although I must say I disagree with it.
I could comment, but it seems commenting or disagreeing can now be viewed as trolling by some, no matter how benign the commenting is...

All I'll say is that the level that some people see as "trolling, disrupting the forum" has gone down to a very very very very low threshold recently...

Last edited:

Splinter

Honorary Master
I could comment, but it seems commenting or disagreeing can now be viewed as trolling by some, no matter how benign the commenting is...

All I'll say is that the level that some people see as "trolling, disrupting the forum" has gone down to a very very very very low threshold recently...
I could thank you, but would not want you to be dragged down to my level.

Although, just for the general public - that post of mine gave me an infraction to 2021...

Edit: 06/07/2021

Dave

Honorary Master
You would think that with such a large user base it would be in the interests of the forum for arbitrary actions taken by an individual should be overseen or reviewed by a second person or even group of people, especially in cases like your link where the action is quite obviously OTT.

Splinter

Honorary Master
You would think that with such a large user base it would be in the interests of the forum for arbitrary actions taken by an individual should be overseen or reviewed by a second person or even group of people, especially in cases like your link where the action is quite obviously OTT.
Thanks Dave, but I don't think it is in your best interests to get involved.

Having said that, I did forward relevant infraction to rpm. Then again, if he is on-board with it, won't make much difference hey.

sucked

Banned

sucked

Banned
...the level that some people see as "trolling, disrupting the forum" has gone down to a very very very very low threshold recently...
This ^

but no amount of complaining will change anything.

"Trolling" is just another bulschit internet term nobody's able to define clearly - the field is open for ANY interpretation by ANY type of personality with power on ANY given day in ANY kind of mood.

Dave

Honorary Master
This ^

but no amount of complaining will change anything.

"Trolling" is just another bulschit internet term nobody's able to define clearly - the field is open for ANY interpretation by ANY type of personality with power on ANY given day in ANY kind of mood.
It seems that sometimes just offending someone is sufficient to be called trolling (by some people) these days.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Are you speaking with any sort of experience?

:whistling:
Can only see what you quoted. How is it nameshaming? Is there a rule against mentioning who gave you an infraction? If so, I missed it, and apologise unreservedly forthwith. :p

sucked

Banned
It seems that sometimes just offending someone is sufficient to be called trolling (by some people) these days.
on the other hand, I think it's a hard job to get right all the time. Would we have better judgement in those positions of power?

sucked

Banned
Can only see what you quoted. How is it nameshaming? Is there a rule against mentioning who gave you an infraction? If so, I missed it, and apologise unreservedly forthwith. :p
Hahahahaha, you did place me on ignore you nincompoop you :D

someone quote this post please