Banned Users Part 2: Electrical Boogaloo

wizardofid

Executive Member
What if a mod is unfair?
In the unlikely event that a mod is unfair, how about the person mans up, take it on the chin and move along.To get banned is honestly going to take some serious effort on that person's part.
If the person still needs to whine about how he is being targeted by the mods and singled out perhaps he should have a good hard look at how he posts on the forum.

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
In the unlikely event that a mod is unfair, how about the person mans up, take it on the chin and move along.To get banned is honestly going to take some serious effort on that person's part.
If the person still needs to whine about how he is being targeted by the mods and singled out perhaps he should have a good hard look at how he posts on the forum.
you want to be a mod one day i see ....

wizardofid

Executive Member
you want to be a mod one day i see ....
The odds of becoming a mod on ANY forum, let alone mybb, has the same odds of me becoming the president of South Africa, a hunderd billionith and eleveninty to one.

isie

Honorary Master
The odds of becoming a mod on ANY forum, let alone mybb, has the same odds of me becoming the president of South Africa, a hunderd billionith and eleveninty to one.
They made MickeyD a mod there's hope for anyone

//Runs

Splinter

Honorary Master
All my infraction points dissapeared. Thanks RPM.
Well, unless they were permanent, they are supposed to (eventually) disappear.

Of course, some infractions are for longer periods than others. Don't get that.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Maybe you should change your nick to Hoover....