Banned Users Part 2: Electrical Boogaloo

wizardofid

Executive Member
Maybe you should change your nick to Hoover....
No, I am stating the obvious, mods can be harsh or more lenient pending the mood and how long a member, regular occurrence, previous warnings, obvious trolling ect, unlikely that they are unfair, maybe a bit biased at times.But some one wouldn't be a mod for very long if he was unfair and largely biased.

And blaming a mod for an infraction is always the mod's fault, the user is NEVER guilty and always behaved like an model forumite, if you end up with an infraction or banned, you probably deserved for being an antisocial disrespecting clown.

Besides I have no reason to suck up to any mod any ways, I have a hard enough time cleaning my brown nose and removing my head to breathe.Mods are people too, just like Jacob Zuma........:D

Splinter

Honorary Master
No, I am stating the obvious, mods can be harsh or more lenient pending the mood and how long a member, regular occurrence, previous warnings, obvious trolling ect, unlikely that they are unfair, maybe a bit biased at times.But some one wouldn't be a mod for very long if he was unfair and largely biased.

And blaming a mod for an infraction is always the mod's fault, the user is NEVER guilty and always behaved like an model forumite, if you end up with an infraction or banned, you probably deserved for being an antisocial disrespecting clown.

Besides I have no reason to suck up to any mod any ways, I have a hard enough time cleaning my brown nose and removing my head to breathe.Mods are people too, just like Jacob Zuma........:D
Not quite correct there old chap as to the "NEVER" - I either agree with my infractions or put up a good fight if I feel it's unfair/unjust/ridiculous. In the background of course - always wonder at the folks who take it public. That ain't ever going to end up well.

isie

Honorary Master
Not quite correct there old chap as to the "NEVER" - I either agree with my infractions or put up a good fight if I feel it's unfair/unjust/ridiculous. In the background of course - always wonder at the folks who take it public. That ain't ever going to end up well.
weren't you banned (temporarily) for making some **** public :whistling:

wizardofid

Executive Member
You are the poster child why we need mods. So what you trying to say is, I probably was a clown, but I don't deserve the ban or infraction, because in my eyes and opinion I wasn't being a clown.

Thank fully you are judged by the collective codex set forth by the MybBrethren court and Bartholomew Banhammerus error-correctus whinynus.

The irony being that pirate laws of back in the day was remarkably fair with regards to compensation and punishment, unlike the eschewed reality some people have here.Much like holding down a guy, smacking him with a rubber bat, while renouncing to the public bystanders that you did or are doing nothing wrong.

Splinter

Honorary Master
weren't you banned (temporarily) for making some **** public :whistling:
Nope. Not to pick at scabs, but this was a sore point for me, and I think the mod(s) involved knew they were in the wrong. Not going to go into details. Water under the bridge.

Splinter

Honorary Master
You are the poster child why we need mods. So what you trying to say is, I probably was a clown, but I don't deserve the ban or infraction, because in my eyes and opinion I wasn't being a clown.

Thank fully you are judged by the collective codex set forth by the MybBrethren court and Bartholomew Banhammerus error-correctus whinynus.

The irony being that pirate laws of back in the day was remarkably fair with regards to compensation and punishment, unlike the eschewed reality some people have here.Much like holding down a guy, smacking him with a rubber bat, while renouncing to the public bystanders that you did or are doing nothing wrong.
You speak of which you do not know, Hoover. Trust me.

wizardofid

Executive Member
You speak of which you do not know, Hoover. Trust me.
So you are saying, MybBrethren court and Bartholomew Banhammerus error-correctus whinynus is wrong. :wtf: You are one of those guys that insist some thing is red when it's actually blue, just saying, every one else can't be wrong, that is a statically improbable.

Like I said poster child, BTW the milk carton company phoned they want their photo back

Splinter

Honorary Master
So you are saying, MybBrethren court and Bartholomew Banhammerus error-correctus whinynus is wrong. :wtf: You are one of those guys that insist some thing is red when it's actually blue, just saying, every one else can't be wrong, that is a statically improbable.

Like I said poster child, BTW the milk carton company phoned they want their photo back
Sure man. You of course have all the details of what I'm talking about, so are obviously correct... :whistling:

Last edited: