Banned users

Status
Not open for further replies.

mercurial

MyBB Legend
i'm actually...get this...bored. he woulda stirred up things a bit. i'm so drained i can't even finish some basic spreadsheets.

Ivan...

Expert Member
i'm actually...get this...bored. he woulda stirred up things a bit. i'm so drained i can't even finish some basic spreadsheets.
That was kindof the problem with him towards the end [the stirring, not spreadsheets:rolleyes:]..it seemed as if he was stirring things up just because he can..he had no point to prove..nothing [if he had a point to prove, I'm sure he is the only one who gets it]..anyone can do that..its retarded: its like going into a church and saying "hail satan" or going to soweto dressed in khaki and calling everyone a <deleted by="ic" reason="how could you even think of posting that word?"/>...

"as jy vir k@k soek..."

Last edited by a moderator:

mercurial

MyBB Legend
That was kindof the problem with him towards the end [the stirring, not spreadsheets:rolleyes:]..it seemed as if he was stirring things up just because he can..he had no point to prove..nothing [if he had a point to prove, I'm sure he is the only one who gets it]..anyone can do that..its retarded: its like going into a church and saying "hail satan" or going to soweto dressed in khaki and calling everyone a <deleted by="ic" reason="how could you even think of posting that word?"/>...

"as jy vir k@k soek..."
indeed! there is indeed a line to be drawn.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tux

Software Communist
and thats why kids should be locked up in cages during school holidays :D

jetpacman

"as jy vir k@k soek..."
Why is it such an issue when people stir up things, Trek made a lot of good points. If I remember correctly his sig was " 911 was an inside job", that sig seemed to have gotten to some people. Why? We need to have people to rock the boat so that we can test it to make sure its still seaworthy.

Sometimes when people get offended its because what someone says touches them deeply. People often don't want to hear things because they don't want their bubble burst and often get angry even if what is being said seems close to the real truth.

I say we should unban him. He didn't do anyone harm.

mercurial

MyBB Legend
Why is it such an issue when people stir up things, Trek made a lot of good points. If I remember correctly his sig was " 911 was an inside job", that sig seemed to have gotten to some people. Why? We need to have people to rock the boat so that we can test it to make sure its still seaworthy.

Sometimes when people get offended its because what someone says touches them deeply. People often don't want to hear things because they don't want their bubble burst and often get angry even if what is being said seems close to the real truth.

I say we should unban him. He didn't do anyone harm.
very well said indeed.

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
very well said indeed.
Except he wasn't banned for having an opinion - I cant recall that ever happening.

He was eventually banned for being disruptive and for continuing his trolling despite numerous requests not to and I fully support the decision to ban him.

Status
Not open for further replies.