Banning online trolls works – Study

cupcake

Expert Member
Trolling is a art.
You might think it is slick but it is normally rather obvious to others and they just choose to ignore it and go with the flow. It is always funny to watch someone who thinks they are so clever actually making a complete idiot of themselves in such a confident smug way. Lol dumbass trolling is hardly an art!

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
Removing the disruptive elements results in less disruption.

My god!

An epiphany!

TehStranger

Executive Member
Someone needs to shows Eks this article.

You might think it is slick but it is normally rather obvious to others and they just choose to ignore it and go with the flow. It is always funny to watch someone who thinks they are so clever actually making a complete idiot of themselves in such a confident smug way. Lol dumbass trolling is hardly an art!
As long as people like you exist trolls will flock online in their masses.

konfab

Honorary Master
So why didn't you ignore it if you are so clever to identify my blatant attempt at trolling.

You have ironically proved why trolls will always exist, it is because people like you can't ignore the bait.

giphy.gif

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I see there is an ‘troll’ poll on the main page. Yeah, trolling which got lost in translation and meaning. Today, trolling is more a designation when there is a disagreement between two or more parties. SJW terms, keyboard warrior terms, blah blah blah…

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Uh-huh...