Basicly most tech product advertised by Makro can only be bought online and i want to know is the delivery of products still a huge problem a

eehellfire

Honorary Master
But to answer the question, if it's not available in-store, then it's not actually sold by Makro but rather their partner.
By most accounts, delivery from the Makro website is not great.

R4ziel

Expert Member
But to answer the question, if it's not available in-store, then it's not actually sold by Makro but rather their partner.
I've actually ordered from Makro a couple of times, receiving my deliveries within about 5 days without any hassles, but I've also seen the numerous complaints so not sure what the general service is like

jphegers

If you Google, for example, the Google Chromecast it says available online only so I am confused by your reply, please explain

greg0205

Honorary Master
If you Google, for example, the Google Chromecast it says available online only so I am confused by your reply, please explain
Simple. Most of their products are bought from local distributers. For their brick & mortar stores they need stock on the shelves but for their online store, they don't.

You order from Makro online, they put the order through to their supplier and, depending on how delivery works, the stock will either be sent to Makro and dispatched by courier from their warehouse, or sent to you directly from the supplier.

The supplier should always have stock.

eehellfire

Honorary Master
It's a marketplace offering. Many online exclusive products are offered by 3rd parties

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member
I ordered 5x monitor stands early December.

1 was delivered a few days later
After a lot of back and forth over the festive season, 2 more were delivered in the 2nd week of Jan.
No feedback yet about the other two...