Battlefield 4, 4 Free Downloads (If you have BF4 on Origin)

JohnMao

Executive Member
hey guys, not sure if anyone has mentioned this on here, but BF4 has 4 Downloads for free on Origin if you have BF4 base pack.

China Rising:
https://www.origin.com/zaf/en-us/st...efield-4/expansion/battlefield-4-china-rising

Community Operations DLC

Night Operations DLC

Legacy Operations DLC
China Rising was paid-for unless you had Premium. The others were free. LevelCap was saying that CR was made free due to the sudden surge of players in BF4!

Xander8807

Confirmed. Now its still included in the Freebies...no need to have Premium of BF4. like to see the influx now of players on our servers are there are still servers online daily, i even started playing again LOL...

JohnMao

Executive Member
hey guys, not sure if anyone has mentioned this on here, but BF4 has 4 Downloads for free on Origin if you have BF4 base pack.

China Rising:
https://www.origin.com/zaf/en-us/st...efield-4/expansion/battlefield-4-china-rising

Community Operations DLC

Night Operations DLC

Legacy Operations DLC
China Rising was paid-for unless you had Premium. The others were free. LevelCap was saying that CR was made free due to the sudden surge of players in BF4!

JohnMao

Executive Member
Confirmed. Now its still included in the Freebies...no need to have Premium of BF4. like to see the influx now of players on our servers are there are still servers online daily, i even started playing again LOL...
I only play overseas servers. Just feels better even with the lag.

gregmcc

Honorary Master
Nice, need to grabs those. Now if only Origin was working:

Sign in is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Kiemo

Expert Member
LOL.....in this day and age?? Damn bud, time to sub to Carb and start upgrading
lol dude I have a 775 motherboard but with a small 2 gig graphics card … Daul core … but this games expect a dude to have a i3 and up

HerZeLeiD

It really is awesome to see the local servers filled up now, all because of BF2042 hype.

This pic may be mistaken for a pic from 2013/14, but this was earlier at 23:20.

1625356804674.png

The best part? The popular ones have no silly in house rules. Just the vanilla BF experience as intended. If you want to complain about people camping in the mythical "red zone" then you're gonna have to ask BMW or EBV to start hosting again :)

Xander8807

So awesome too see the servers up and hosting locals!! had my fair share of playing this weekend!!