Battlefield 6 reveal - June 9

HerZeLeiD

BF5 has excellent gameplay and a lot of stuff I miss from the older ones (tanks and planes have to go rearm, some maps you legit have to take off from runways or carriers). Then the little things like all squad mates having the ability to revive other squad mates. From a pure gameplay perspective it surpasses BF1 by quite a bit in my book. I don't care for the controversial stuff surrounding the game at launch since I didn't have the game back then and don't follow online drama.

s0lar

Expert Member
Yay a new BF. How many hours have I sunk into this game in its various revisions.

PrimeSteak

Expert Member
BF1 is pretty good too, I finally beat the campaign last month
BF1 is pretty cool, the campaigns were outstanding, my very favourite out of them all was The Runner. Was the first Battlefield game I actually loved playing (was the third Battlefield game I've ever played, the others I played before that was BF4 and Bad Company 2 and they were meh at best to me).

PrimeSteak

Expert Member
BF5 has excellent gameplay and a lot of stuff I miss from the older ones (tanks and planes have to go rearm, some maps you legit have to take off from runways or carriers). Then the little things like all squad mates having the ability to revive other squad mates. From a pure gameplay perspective it surpasses BF1 by quite a bit in my book. I don't care for the controversial stuff surrounding the game at launch since I didn't have the game back then and don't follow online drama.
I agree that BF5's campaigns were ok (not as good as 1's except maybe The Last Tiger and Under No Flag. I also liked that you could play as a Nazi tank commander in The Last Tiger, was refreshing to play from the Germans' viewpoint in the war) and the gameplay, in general, was pretty good, was just the whole multiplayer customization fiasco (which wasn't too unreasonable but on the other side, the devs and the people complaining were having strokes for no good reason).