Battlefield 6 reveal - June 9

zoozi

Expert Member
Looks like it will be called maybe Battlefield 2042, saw a random article
Uhh... A recycle of their 2006 title? I played that game all those years ago, the guns were plasticy and lifeless, the movement too smooth. It felt like Halo or something. World War and modern era guns have so much character compared to lazerbeams. Hope it doesn't flop like 2142 did.

1623163322061.png

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
Go play Arma if you want to play Arma. Battlefield needs to get back to its roots, not try to simulate being Fortnite or the like.
YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeYeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeYeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
No.

Arma Trilogy
Squad
Post Scriptum
Hell Let Loose
Insurgency series
Tarkov
Siege

There are enough Mil-sims
I just want to see a repeat of the BF 1 Gameplay in a new modern setting.
So bf1 out of the current offering is your choice? No bf3 or bf2?

flamevector

will agree Late Battlefield 1 not when it first came out was great. yeah the lack of customization wasn't the greatest but the game play of 1 was great. BF4 is also great or shall we say became great it also had a very dodgy start.

JohnMao

Executive Member
BF4 right now is awesome. BF1 became awesome. I started playing BF3 properly after I had been playing BF4/BF1 for years (even though I bought BF3 about 2 months before BF4 came out) and that's awesome.
BFV for me was terrible.

Hoping this game is going to be a good one.

Faux_Grey

BF1 & BF3 were my top games.
I really hope we can get something as successful as BF1 in marketing, gameplay & looks.
I guess we'll find out later tonight when we see some kind of reveal.

Hopefully better than BFVs reveal..

DYreX146

Ok, municipality decided to not do loadshedding I guess.

That was honestly one of the dumbest trailers I've ever seen, it looked like DICE's version of Advanced Warfare.

>Combat in 20 years:
1623251477209.png