BBM still going strong in South Africa

saa044

Expert Member
The BB phone itself is not bad at all. I have experience with a Q5 and Z10. Nice Camera, rarely gets to a stage where the phone is sluggish etc.. Returning to the camera, the first camera on a phone I saw (Never had a high end mobile device, I go for what I need vs to who thinks im cool for forking out 15k on a phone) that can take decent night pictures, you see it on the pic as you see it with your eyes. Supports most Android apps.

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
BBM is not exclusive to a BB device, also it would surprise all you old people :p

saa044

Expert Member
BBM is not exclusive to a BB device, also it would surprise all you old people :p

I tried it on my Android and uninstalled it. Whatsapp still my fav. And old? I don't think 37 is that old, but yeah my daughter is 11 and rules over me with a Iron fist, so I suppose getting there. :p

kianm

Honorary Master
BlackBerry said the advertising markets in South Africa and Nigeria represent two of its biggest global opportunities, adding that it sees average click-through rates of 5% – which are among the highest they’ve seen anywhere in the world

Ads, ads everywhere :sick: