BenQ LCD monitor service centre in Durban?

dleerob

Anyone know where to get my BenQ LCD monitor repaired in Durban under warranty? I originally purchased it from Takealot 1 and a half years ago.

Contacting BenQ directly, they gave me the contact details of their local service centre called "Let Me Repair". Phoning their Durban number, the lady on the other side didn't know what "Let me Repair" was. Phoning their JHB/Cape Town number, it just sits at a "waiting for a consultant" message and no one ever answers.

It seems BenQ offer a 3 year warranty, but there is no way to actually claim on this in SA ?

Anyone ever had their BenQ monitor repaired under warranty in SA? Specifically, in Durban?

Fox1

Executive Member
if it's still under warranty then send it back to Takealot and let them sort it out. I did the same when my Corsair PSU started switching off intermittently. If the manufacture claims 3 year warranty on the website or box then they will honour it. You just need to contact them via phone or social media as via email they just gave me the 1yr warranty response for my PSU.

Last edited:

dleerob

Thanks. I finally managed to get hold of the local agent via email so dropping it off on Monday.