Best 20Mbps uncapped ADSL prices in South Africa

albert123

Expert Member
Company Rep
These articles are only useful if they are in fact correct... I dont know about the other providers but the price for Mweb 20mb uncapped is wrong... Probably a typing error but still, if you run one of SA's biggest sites surely checking your facts before submitting a new post is part of the job? Unless you dont really expect people to use the info you post and just want more and more clicks...

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Missing:
FUP
The other ISPs, there are definitely more than 6 of them.
Difference between home and premium -> FUP
A damn fair comparison if Telkom's is the only one with the landline rental included. Remove it for the comparison, you know how much it costs ffs.

MyBB, why do you release such shoddy articles when this article takes maybe an hour to write up? Add 10 minutes more and it would be a substantially better article.

Gathu

This article is extremely misleading as presented. The Telkom package will be less than R600 if ADLS line rental is excluded. I moved from Afrihost capped (300GB) to Telkom uncapped (20 Mbps) more than a year ago and is extremely satisfied - speed and ping is comparable between the two packages and the FUP is 1000GB at Telkom.
To get an equivalent data usage at Webafrica it will cost me R1500 vs the R1008 at Telkom, or looking at the FUP package at Webafrica,, I will pay R1015 but get half the data allocation.

ld13

Honorary Master

Dan C

Honorary Master
That R699 is without the line rental and the ADSL line rental right?
I am not going to complain about R0.03...
Yeah, need to add R503.38. But I will much rather go to VOX as their latency is much better than Afrihost from my part of the world.