Best ADSL ISP for East London (Eastern Cape)

Hi everyone, this is my first post on MyBroadband so I really hope someone will be able to help me.

Over the last few days I've been looking for the best ADSL ISP for the East London area and unfortunately I just cannot decide between which internet service provider to choose from. I am a huge gamer and therefore I need something with a very low latency, especially for games like Battlefield 1, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4 and Battlefield V.

About a year ago I was with MWEB and honesty, I was perfectly happy with the service they provided. The only down side was the fact that my ping in games like Battlefield 1 was a consistent 60-70ms on all South African servers, I've heard people say that these servers are located in Johannesburg. Has anyone had any experience with any other ISP in the East London area that potentially have lower latencies?

With regards to international servers, if my memory serves me correctly, I was getting about 183ms to London.

I am currently using Border Internet, making use of one of their wireless satellite packages. Would really like to go back to ADSL as wireless signal is't great for games, unfortunately fibre isn't available in my area either.

Thanks in advance.