Best Black Friday deals in South Africa since 2014

cavedog

Honorary Master
The Samsung 4k tv from Vodacom must have been the best ever. Still using it today.

You don't get Vodabucks for airtime anymore so I'm saving them to see if there is anything worth while this year.

Expecting something from Vodapay app also through one of their partner retailers.

mr_norris

Expert Member
There were some great ebucks specials too. 40% off TV's and I'm sure there was also something with the Series S last November.

I am holding out for one of them 40% off Q70's :D

ghostRgg

Expert Member
I hope people realize that this year there shouldn't be any "amazing" deals given the current times. I really want to run a Black Friday special for our company, but given how hard KZN was hit with the looting and how tough business is now, I doubt we can do anything too great deal wise. We already had to make our pricing near special level permanently just to remain competitive.

I'm sure plenty of businesses feel the same here. People expecting below cost is giving me stomach ulcers again.

MeestaR

Expert Member
I wouldn't buy a Mustang 5.0 now, (if some deal is coming up like that again) with current petrol prices...
Black Friday feels overrated.
As I think of it now, I never really bought anything on Black Friday or Cyber Monday... I got everything I need.

Hackson

It'd be cool if those new online stores used this black Friday to really compete against TakeALot. I just remember that they have a purple logo but I've forgotten their name.

Hopefully looters-natal is excluded from the deals.

B-1

Expert Member
I hope people realize that this year there shouldn't be any "amazing" deals given the current times. I really want to run a Black Friday special for our company, but given how hard KZN was hit with the looting and how tough business is now, I doubt we can do anything too great deal wise. We already had to make our pricing near special level permanently just to remain competitive.

I'm sure plenty of businesses feel the same here. People expecting below cost is giving me stomach ulcers again.

Sadly this is where the big chains and mega stores usually turn up the pressure on smaller stores. It's not easy to be competitive with the volumes they push.

zerocool2009

Executive Member
The best deal in my eyes was a 110” samsung!

Listed as R399k. BF... R149k

Thats a huge tv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

itareanlnotani

Expert Member
The best deal in my eyes was a 110” samsung!

Listed as R399k. BF... R149k

Thats a huge tv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, the best deal was a pallet of tv's, and a free forklift.

sa-looting.jpg

T

Thor

Honorary Master
6 x 1L long life milk for R25

You guys forget the biggest BF special in history.