Best budget webcam for YouTube video streaming

phoenix55

I have a dedicated computer that our team uses to record presentations in a meeting room. Each week a different team member is tasked with recording this.

We would now like to video stream this using Youtube and Streamlabs.

What would a good option for webcam be to do this on a budget?

Any suggestions?

iSupportTech

I have a dedicated computer that our team uses to record presentations in a meeting room. Each week a different team member is tasked with recording this.

We would now like to video stream this using Youtube and Streamlabs.

What would a good option for webcam be to do this on a budget?

Any suggestions?
Hi, I was browsing through the forum. And came across your request, have you managed to resolve your query?

phoenix55

We did manage to get a camera and video streaming device so is working now

But perhaps for others, some info on budget options would be nice ...

iSupportTech

We did manage to get a camera and video streaming device so is working now

But perhaps for others, some info on budget options would be nice ...
Awesome I am grateful someone has gotten back to you. I noticed in the thread that someone recommended the AUSDOM. I personally use that one. I have used it to stream to twitch and even used it at as a backup camera for an event at Killarney International raceway. Let me know if you want more information. I will be happy to share prices and anything else you may want to know. :E.G streaming to multiple platforms or setting up OBS or even how to create free overlays using Canva.

phoenix55

Awesome I am grateful someone has gotten back to you. I noticed in the thread that someone recommended the AUSDOM. I personally use that one. I have used it to stream to twitch and even used it at as a backup camera for an event at Killarney International raceway. Let me know if you want more information. I will be happy to share prices and anything else you may want to know. :E.G streaming to multiple platforms or setting up OBS or even how to create free overlays using Canva.
Wow thanks so much, appreciate that. Will do :)