Best/Cheapest way to buy LEGAL Windows 10 home.

Darook

Hi

The prices are confusing and the sites seem dodgy. I am getting prices from R1000 to R2499? Where can I buy a legit copy of windows 10 home.

Thanks in advance.

Darook

Damn.... seems too good to be true. Its an office pc and we are financial service providers so I cannot risk pirated/illegal licences. Gues I'll have to fork R2499.:cautious:

Darook

How about I make them R250 for this entire December :cool: anyone that needs can PM me. They are physical copies so if you would like to collect, you may. Or else I email them quick and easy.
Hiya....what is the source of your licences? How are you able to sell them so cheap? How can they be legal?

Flashgear

Flashgear
Hiya....what is the source of your licences? How are you able to sell them so cheap? How can they be legal?
Hiya Darook,

I have been a senior Microsoft Engineer for 10 years, they are legal. I assure you. As can all of my clients. I’m not one to sell dodgy things.

My source, unfortunately I cannot give you that for obvious reasons :laugh:

Regards,
Flash

Dairyfarmer

Expert Member
The Amazon ones work fine. Hey we are always told to recycle rather than send to the dump. And you don't see Bill buying Ricoffy rather than Nescafe Gold.

rambo919

Expert Member
The problem is always you cannot use these keys in business machines. There is no way of properly proving official purchase when queried.