• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Two-Day Giveaway - Win a Google Chromecast, Branded Gear, and a Mystery Gadget. Enter Here.
  • Giveaway - Win a DiskStation DS918+ and Active Backup Suite from Synology. Enter Here.

Best COD game for play in SA?

mareetwee

Hi Guys ! Just got the xbox one and really want to get back to gaming with the Call of Duty series . Are there any COD games you would recommend for online gaming? especially the ones with the lowest ping/most players ?I played Black ops2 for ages so I would rather skip that one.
and any comments on the WW2 muliplayer game play? I am getting mixed responses from the peeps online.
Many thanks

ODTech

Hi Guys ! Just got the xbox one and really want to get back to gaming with the Call of Duty series . Are there any COD games you would recommend for online gaming? especially the ones with the lowest ping/most players ?I played Black ops2 for ages so I would rather skip that one.
and any comments on the WW2 muliplayer game play? I am getting mixed responses from the peeps online.
Many thanks
[video=youtube;yjbw0Te_RTg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjbw0Te_RTg[/video]

You're welcome.

mareetwee

haha :) I saw the release date is only in October, so I guess ill get something to warmup with. Opted for COD infinite warfare.