Best domain and email host for small business

SahilN

Hi guys hopefully someone could give me some advice.

We have a small workshop which our emails are currently done through telkom. We have endless issues with them so we looking to move to a new email host. We would need about 6 emails with the same domain and would like to add a small website that basically says who we are and what we do and how to contact us nothing fancy.

I have seen Google workspace, 1grid and absolute hosting but after the issues with telkom there's obviously some trust issues when it comes to deciding who to go with.

SahilN

Domains.co.za hands down. You want professional people keep your business online and email running.

Afrihost is not a real host.
Definitely want some one professional with good customer support

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Domains.co.za is also decent indeed

I set up small business' mail hosting as a sidegig,can usually have it up in an hour at any of the mentioned Cpanel-based hosts

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
Domains.co.za hands down. You want professional people keep your business online and email running.

Afrihost is not a real host.

I'm sorry you feel that way. We are definitely one of the biggest hosting providers in the SA hosting space.

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
Hi guys hopefully someone could give me some advice.

We have a small workshop which our emails are currently done through telkom. We have endless issues with them so we looking to move to a new email host. We would need about 6 emails with the same domain and would like to add a small website that basically says who we are and what we do and how to contact us nothing fancy.

I have seen Google workspace, 1grid and absolute hosting but after the issues with telkom there's obviously some trust issues when it comes to deciding who to go with.

We give you the first year free on any .co.za .online or .site domain and then you just pay for the hosting on a monthly basis.

We offer 24/7 support for our hosting packages.

We have a lot of clients that enjoy our affordable and reliable hosting. If you have any questions let me know. :)

Jade @ Absolute Hosting

Absolute Hosting Representative
Company Rep
I wanted to find out if you have managed to decide on a hosting provider to host your email and web site and reassure you that many of the hosts suggested in this thread would provide you with services that hopefully defy any trust issues that you may have.

Thank you to @PsyWulf + @Jason-ZA for your vote of confidence and recommending us