ni6htmarez

Hi everyone/anyone,

I'm wanting to create a vitual gallery for an art project.
What I'd like to know is which game I should be looking at?
I'd need to be able to stick my own images onto the walls. I've already looked at Quake 3 Arena - does someone have any other game(s) with a better graphics engine?

Much Appreciated

agentrfr

Executive Member
Why not use Unreal Engine 3 or 4? Unreal Tournament 3 uses the UE3 and the editor that comes with the game is pretty open to make your own maps/spaces and import your own models

Scrapm3tal

Not sure what I mean by best but if u want the most popular platform to show off then csgo would be a great place to start.

Pitbull

Verboten
Not sure what I mean by best but if u want the most popular platform to show off then csgo would be a great place to start.

Came here to post this ^^

They have competitions for maps and even implement them on special events/seasons.

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
Why not use Unreal Engine 3 or 4? Unreal Tournament 3 uses the UE3 and the editor that comes with the game is pretty open to make your own maps/spaces and import your own models
Yeah would try this first. Esp for an art project...you can do really neat stuff with it & better chance of impressing the lecturers imo.

Batista

Executive Member
No doubt Unreal engine.You can do spectacular things in that.

[video=youtube;eTt7AGIpV2I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTt7AGIpV2I[/video]

Chevron

Serial breaker of phones
Hi everyone/anyone,

I'm wanting to create a vitual gallery for an art project.
What I'd like to know is which game I should be looking at?
I'd need to be able to stick my own images onto the walls. I've already looked at Quake 3 Arena - does someone have any other game(s) with a better graphics engine?

Much Appreciated

Half life 2.