Best iPhone 6s covers? What do you have?

ahoudet

Expert Member
I'd love the Apple leather cover but I don't think the price is justified! Especially if I don't keep the phone for long...

I bought a Spigen for my S6 Edge - that was very nice... I now have a non-original Spigen unit on my 6 Plus, also very nice :)

PostmanPot

Honorary Master
I'd love the Apple leather cover but I don't think the price is justified! Especially if I don't keep the phone for long...

I bought a Spigen for my S6 Edge - that was very nice... I now have a non-original Spigen unit on my 6 Plus, also very nice :)

Links please?

Dave

Honorary Master
Last edited:

cobusv

i use speck on my 6s plus and offers very decent protection, bought it from the apple store and wasn't that expensive

PostmanPot

Honorary Master

I would get this, not on Takealot. Will check around.

This Spigen looks good on the 6s and gives decent protection:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mobile-Phon...7203471&sr=8-1&keywords=spigen+iphone+6s+case

If you just want minimal protection the ORZLY is good, it's my current case, super slim and feels really good to hold:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00MX1NZEM

The original iPhone 6 leather and silicone cases fit well, I still use both at times, the white silicone case looks good on a gold or silver phone.

Is the silicone one rubbery? How's it for going in and out pockets?

Digicape don't have stock of the black leather which is what I'd like ideally, hoping iStore has them.

i use speck on my 6s plus and offers very decent protection, bought it from the apple store and wasn't that expensive

Will check them out later.

fxit_man

Executive Member
Using the Just Mobile TENC matte clear case. Nice matte feel and texture, nice and thin you hardly notice a case is on, with a good balance of protection. Previously used a 0.4mm Ozaki but then don't last very long as they are so thin. Also dropped my previous phone with that and it dented it :( (was expected, but nice to know this new case will protect it somewhat better)

http://usa.just-mobile.com/tenc.html#.VkM2lF9XeJI

Dave

Honorary Master
Is the silicone one rubbery? How's it for going in and out pockets?

Digicape don't have stock of the black leather which is what I'd like ideally, hoping iStore has them.

The silicone isn't rubbery, it's smooth to the touch but does have some "stickiness" to it (if that makes sense, in the hand it gives more grip than the leather). I haven't had any issues with pockets, but I sometimes put the phone into a ziplock plastic bag and it does cling to the plastic as you push it in.

The dark blue leather cover looks good with the White face so I would think the black would too.

Dave

Honorary Master
Hoping it wears better than the other colours.

It will get a well worn leather look if it's the same as the 5s version, not unattractive, just like used leather does, my blue leather one is now over a year old and still looks new. I think if you don't want wear you need to buy dark colours.

PostmanPot

Honorary Master
It will get a well worn leather look if it's the same as the 5s version, not unattractive, just like used leather does, my blue leather one is now over a year old and still looks new. I think if you don't want wear you need to buy dark colours.

Stock shortage of dark colours. Blue would have been nice! Hoping white/silver with the brown leather will look decent.