Best ISP to go with in Melville, thinking of cancelling Web Africa.

5mbezchr

Hi There,

I can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for so thought I would just create a new thread. If this has been answered a link would really be appreciated.

But basically I got my parents fibre through open serve and Web Africa at their house, the process was terrible it took about 4 months, not the claimed 2-3 weeks. But anyway I liked the connection seemed to be working well so I decided to get it at my house in Melville, that was also about 3 months ago, and still no word from Web Africa.

I am getting rather irritated, so I was just wanting to find out the community's thoughts on the best fibre ISP as I am thinking of cancelling Web Africa and potentially moving to maybe Cool Ideas. Are they really as "unshaped" as they say?

Any help/advise/knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

DERoestorf

Hi There,

I can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for so thought I would just create a new thread. If this has been answered a link would really be appreciated.

But basically I got my parents fibre through open serve and Web Africa at their house, the process was terrible it took about 4 months, not the claimed 2-3 weeks. But anyway I liked the connection seemed to be working well so I decided to get it at my house in Melville, that was also about 3 months ago, and still no word from Web Africa.

I am getting rather irritated, so I was just wanting to find out the community's thoughts on the best fibre ISP as I am thinking of cancelling Web Africa and potentially moving to maybe Cool Ideas. Are they really as "unshaped" as they say?

Any help/advise/knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

So firstly, who is your fibre provider?

Remember, cool ideas is not on the Open Serve (Telkom) network.

I can confirm that Cool Ideas is completely unshaped and uncapped though.

5mbezchr

Its vumatel, sorry I explained my situation rather terribly above. My parents place is open Serve and I am Vuma.

So you would recommend Cool Ideas @DERoestorf?