Best LTE network in South Africa

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
I must say that I am pretty impressed with the stability of Cell-C's LTE network having had opportunity to use it for the last 4 months.
And their 200 Gigs for R1999 on prepaid is a pretty good comparative deal (although in the long run I still consider it to be pretty expensive data).

marine1

Honorary Master
I am so happy with Cell C, never been happier. Speeds are great, coverage works for me in JHB mostly except for maybe Bedfordview for example, the bedford shops.
Charges are really great, getting 10 times more for half the price I ws paying Vodascum.

I never had speeds like this with VC personally

cavedog

Honorary Master
Can some one with good knowledge of stats maybe provide their input to this question?

Does the fact thay Vodacom has more speedtests done on their network compared to other networks not skew the average in their favour?

marine1

Honorary Master
Can some one with good knowledge of stats maybe provide their input to this question?

Does the fact thay Vodacom has more speedtests done on their network compared to other networks not skew the average in their favour?
Im convinced they prioritise the speedtest sites to get the best result.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
For me the best is the cheapest... so that excludes Vodacom and MTN (unless you got that cheap 50GBpm deal) and is mainly Telkom and Cell C depending on the individual realities.

marine1

Honorary Master
For me the best is the cheapest... so that excludes Vodacom and MTN (unless you got that cheap 50GBpm deal) and is mainly Telkom and Cell C depending on the individual realities.
You would expect cheap to = crap but it doesnt.
And, I have never had to call into the Cell C to bitch about OOB.