Best online shop in South Africa

Arthur

Honorary Master
For quite a range of stuff they're great. Have never had the slightest issue with them, their service, or their delivery.

Dan C

Honorary Master
For quite a range of stuff they're great. Have never had the slightest issue with them, their service, or their delivery.
Mr D is bad, that's why I avoid Takelot :D Loot on the other hand uses a much better courier company.

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
I won't order from Takealot unless I have no other option. Prices are usually better on Raru, and service always is.

Swa

Honorary Master
Mr D is bad, that's why I avoid Takelot :D Loot on the other hand uses a much better courier company.
And they have postal delivery as well. Now I know what people are going to say but I've never had a problem with local post or speedservices and no parcels have ever gotten lost. Not available for electronics but have come in handy when ordering books and stuff.

I won't order from Takealot unless I have no other option. Prices are usually better on Raru, and service always is.
Raru has been cheaper than Loot lately for me. Don't know if it's just for the stuff I'm interested in.

Dan C

Honorary Master
At least when Loot has a special, it's a real special. No beating around the bush like Takealot.

biometrics

Honorary Master
Hard to believe the difference between #1 and #2. Seems crazy.

Takealot 57.34%
Raru 3.29%

If there was a choice between 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in the survey the results would be very different.

Arthur

Honorary Master
Fortunately there's a choice. Who ever only buys from one place? Like everyone else, I buy where it's easiest, quickest, cheapest, depending on the need.

Ryansr

Expert Member
Congratulations Takealot! Hope that you will only get better the bigger you become. Help connect us here in SA with the products outside our borders.