3.Bloodborne
4.The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
5.Shovel Knight
6.The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Hearts of Stone
7.Bastion
8.Divinty: Original Sin Enhanced Edition
9.The Talos Principle
10.Batman: Arkham Knight
I would put The Witcher at number 2 though and Batman: Arkham Knight at no. 3. Haven't played any of the other titles.

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
GTA V on PC doesn't count as it's just a delayed port. Imo, Undertale, Witcher 3 and MGS 5 are the best PC games of the year, in no particular order. Interestingly, Fallout 4 is the 26th highest rated PC game on Metacritic this year. Didn't realise it was so far down.

Nothing came close to The Witcher 3 for me this year. By far my most enjoyed game. After that, Fallout 4, Cities: Skylines and Undertale.

McT

The Humble Scot!
Haven't played The Witcher 3, but have heard it is a solid game. Nothing in the lists I have played. I suppose it was either too late for Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void, or was it not well received?

Polish

Immigrant
Haven't played The Witcher 3, but have heard it is a solid game. Nothing in the lists I have played. I suppose it was either too late for Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void, or was it not well received?
same....almost, Witcher lasted a few days

and i had an enjoyable gaming year

:confused:

ryu

Expert Member
wasnt journey a remaster or something ?

will try witcher 3 in the new year, bloodborne for me was hard as hell but also very rewarding