Best place to buy Itunes Vouchers?

Firestar

Just bought $100 from buyfrompowerseller.com. Sounds dodgy, but I got my vouchers instantly, loaded it, and it worked. So, thumbs up from me.

$100 for $107.95. Cheapest price I've seen so far.

Space_Chief

Honorary Master
Just bought $100 from buyfrompowerseller.com. Sounds dodgy, but I got my vouchers instantly, loaded it, and it worked. So, thumbs up from me.

$100 for $107.95. Cheapest price I've seen so far.

Buyfrompowerseller is not dodgy. It's them or Play-Asia. Play-Asia delivers instantly and automatically while BFPS requires a real person to actually email the code to you, which can take a few min to several hours. Sometimes P-A offers vouchers at face value.

I would be very careful about buying from other sources unless you know they are legitimate, i.e. a proper company because Apple could shut down your account if you use a fake code.

justinTek

Just got a 6S+, where can I buy US App Store vouchers in SA?

Hey all,

First iPhone since the 4S, used up my last few $ from back then and I need more. My account is a legacy US account from waaaay back. Can we /still/ not use SA CC's with a US account, if not, where do you guys get your vouchers from? I need about $50.

Thanks!

Hemps

Honorary Master
Received an email , something about R50 off when you purchase a R500 iTunes gift card from istore but you have to go in store or call 087 350 2946

Space_Chief

Honorary Master
Received an email , something about R50 off when you purchase a R500 iTunes gift card from istore but you have to go in store or call 087 350 2946

With petrol and parking costing more than R50, fsck them.

Space_Chief

Honorary Master
coupon: SHAREJOYWEALTH
at PlayAsia.com for today only - 14 Dec.
$5 OFF

Includes iTunes codes.

GGG

Just buy from Walmart.
Is face value, no funny exchange rates, no premiums and I get delivery in around 10 Mins

Hemps

Honorary Master
Anyone ever tried to buy iTunes gift card for say India, remember friend of mine paying something like R30 for full album compared to our R119.

hellfire

Honorary Master
Just buy from Walmart.
Is face value, no funny exchange rates, no premiums and I get delivery in around 10 Mins

They had stopped this at some point (blocked international credit cards).
I just placed an order, and it went through - let's see if the code is delivered...

Edit::
Hello eeHF,
Thanks for your recent order. We're really sorry, but we've canceled the items shown below because we couldn't verify some or all of your payment information. Please sign in to your account and be sure your billing address, phone number and credit card information is correct and current.