Best uncapped ADSL bundle deals in South Africa

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
How is it possible that Telkom is the most expensive on basically all...... Oh ok never mind

MickeyD

RIP
How is it possible that Telkom is the most expensive on basically all...... Oh ok never mind
Especially when you consider that all the other ISPs also lease their DSL lines from Openserve !!!

Remember: Telkom is an ISP.

Dan C

Honorary Master
MWEB is not far behind :) But where Telkom has the edge, is that they offer an integrated sim. (uncapped unfortunately don't benefit that much , but on the soft capped products it rocks).

biometrics

Honorary Master
So bundled here means: ADSL line rental plus ADSL data but excludes analog line rental. Right?

sparticus

Expert Member
Any recommendations besides Telkom ? Used mainly for gaming ,newshost and netflix ? Looking at Webafrica/Afrihost

Sl8er

Executive Member
Any recommendations besides Telkom ? Used mainly for gaming ,newshost and netflix ? Looking at Webafrica/Afrihost
Afrihost has this awesome deal going on at the moment. Can't really be beat at this stage -even if it's just until the end of the year - they have a tendency to make those (or at least some of it) permanent. R1 for any account.

http://mybroadband.co.za/news/adsl/179368-afrihost-adsl-promotion-r1-for-any-account.html

EDIT: Valid until the end of this month -but it gives you ample time to test it :)

It's the double and free data thing that's going until the end of the year:

http://mybroadband.co.za/news/adsl/179052-afrihost-shocks-adsl-market-with-free-data.html

Last edited:

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
With the 25% discount they offer I pay R749.25 for my uncapped Telkom 10mb account, not R999 as per the article.

rsfriend

With the 25% discount they offer
Any info on where/how/when the 25% discount is offered? My experience with their service has been OK but their pricing just isn't justifiable - I might consider staying for 25% less.

Sl8er

Executive Member
We get it!
MyBB and CW have beef...can we please move on already.
So over this incessant CW whining.

rsfriend

Thanks - seems a little hit-and-miss but I'll try calling and asking for better pricing. No harm in asking. Otherwise it's time to find something more aligned to the current market rates.

Devinity

Today's article has finally pushed me to cancel my data with Telkom. I'm not getting a 25% discount that others are receiving and Afrihost are cheaper. I've printed the cancellation form and will send it to Telkom later.

cancel telkom.jpg