Best Vumatel Fiber ISP in 2020

piggy03

Hi Guys

I just left Accelerit 50/5 package which i was on for a year, their service was appalling to say the least,
I now have a month to find an alternative, can anyone recommend the best for 2020?

-Must come with a high end router not that cheap entry level that can barely reach the speed.
-unshaped/uncapped/unthrottled
-Have very good support
-Good speed and latency (i game alot)
-Must give me access to the router

Thanks guys, look forward to suggestions

x7razor

doubt there is something like the best out there they all have issues be it the ISP self or the providers. End of the day you have to do some research of your own there are more than enough threads on here to have a look at for instance > Fibre ISP Discussions

ngoni615

There is no such thing as best ISP

second,forget about high end router what are you 12 or something? You will need to buy a high end router for yourself otherwise they usually give you microtik which gets the job done very well and is surprisingly very good (i am using it myself

third VOX support for me via Whatsap has been great, all my problems got sorted within minutes. I would say they have improved but i am not saying they are the best

fourth, they have unshaped, uncapped and unthrottled as well as free installation and router as other ISPs so that point is moot.

fifth, They give you access to router after you sign the indemnity form like i did. Basically to show that they won't be held liable if you mess up settings and have to ask for reconfiguration.

Latency for me has been great considering the games i play have local servers and the ones like apex i get around 140 to 150 ms which is much better (not great) than the 220 - 250ms i used to get on rain.

Do your research, there is no such thing as one size fits all. Each ISP has their pros and cons based on your needs. I am happy with vox(for now).

Last edited:

piggy03

There is no such thing as best ISP

second,forget about high end router what are you 12 or something? You will need to buy a high end router for yourself otherwise they usually give you microtik which gets the job done very well and is surprisingly very good (i am using it myself

third VOX support for me via Whatsap has been great, all my problems got sorted within minutes. I would say they have improved but i am not saying they are the best

fourth, they have unshaped, uncapped and unthrottled as well as free installation and router as other ISPs so that point is moot.

fifth, They give you access to router after you sign the indemnity form like i did. Basically to show that they won't be held liable if you mess up settings and have to ask for reconfiguration.

Latency for me has been great considering the games i play have local servers and the ones like apex i get around 140 to 150 ms which is much better (not great) than the 220 - 250ms i used to get on rain.

Do your research, there is no such thing as one size fits all. Each ISP has their pros and cons based on your needs. I am happy with vox(for now).
Actually afrihost give a gigabit router for free, also Accelerit refused to give me access at first until i had to assist their tech to assist me as he did not know how to use winbox so if you have nothing good to say better just keep your mouth zipped.

Last edited:

ngoni615

Actually afrihost give a gigabit router for free, also Accelerit refused to give me access at first until i had to assist their tech to assist me as he did not know how to use winbox so if you have nothing good to say better just keep your mouth zipped.
lmao so does most service providers. most routers are gigabit anyway so whats your point? educate yourself. If you do not know how to use winbox then do not meddle with it and buy a simpler router.

piggy03

lmao so does most service providers. most routers are gigabit anyway so whats your point? educate yourself. If you do not know how to use winbox then do not meddle with it and buy a simpler router.
You are clearly lacking brains and cannot comprehend what i typed by your response. No need to waste time on you. bye

cobusv

@websquadza has been fantastic. i took the leap of faith and so far support has been great, they are very active on this forum too and usually no need for a support call if there is issues. give them a try,