Best Wireless Gaming Headphones with RGB

Napalm

Expert Member
Hi All

Please throw in your comments on what is currently the best Wireless Gaming Headphones with RGB lights that you can buy here local in CPT, JHB or Durbs, PE etc.? <please mention walk-in shops and/or online sites that sell them here local>

I heard from a few people that Logitech G933 is one of the top dogs.. from people that are in "the know"

I also heard mentions of headphones like Corsair Void Gaming Wireless Headset

Some of these headphones brag having features like 5.1 or 7.1 Dolby surround (does anyone use them... does it make a diff really)

Criteria : Must be good quality build. Must be wireless with good range(not just 10meter), Must have RGB. Good Battery life, Must not sound rubbish.

Any mentions are welcome :)

Last edited:

SYNERGY

Executive Member
I don't get RGB on headphones. I really don't. It's not like you'll be able to see it unlike the rest of your components and accessories.

Rather get those Logitech RGB speakers... As those tie in to some games.

And get a good headset. I love my Steel Series Artis 7. Wireless and extremely comfortable.

Last edited:

Napalm

Expert Member
RGB is still a nice to have... (obviously not really needed)

But most gamers I know, like to have their RIG in sync. Meaning, RGB mouse... Keyboard. Casing. Headphones.

Can't have Awesome mouse all funky.. Wicked Keybaord, Awesome casing with Breathing RGB's and then have basic headphones...

If the headphones is on it's stand Or charger dock. It must look nice.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Some of these headphones brag having features like 5.1 or 7.1 Dolby surround (does anyone use them... does it make a diff really)
Pointless to pay extra money to have this built into the headphones when you can just implement it via software buying the once of Dolby Headphones app on Windows 10.

There aren't actually 6 or 8 speakers in the headphones and it's impossible to truly position them like they claim so it's all software trickery with audio delays etc to make your stereo headset offer Virtual Surround.

CamiKaze

Honorary Master
I myself am thinking of getting a Corsair Void Gaming Wireless Headset.
More importantly, does Dolby Atmos headphones exist? And if they do, I will choose that over anything else.

Napalm

Expert Member
I know Corsair and most of the high-end headphones got Dolby 7.1 not sure about Atmos.

Ghost729

If you want some sweet in sync RGB, get the Void Pro Wireless.

The RGB is going to heavily affect battery life.

7.1 in headphones is a gimmick. I've seen almost all reviews of headphone complain that the the virtual surround makes things worse. Software can get the job done as well, if not better than the 7.1 headphones can.

The thing about Atmos is that the sound source needs to be encoded in Atmos, so it doesn't matter if there is Atmos certified headphones. There might be some software that can convert a source to Atmos, but think of it in the same sense that 3D TVs could convert 2D sources to 3D.

Magnum

Expert Member
Got a void. 3 years now and no problems. a bit heavy in the beginning but you get used to them very quick. long charging cable can be used for gaming wired as well. sound is amazing.