BidorBuy offers Paypal option

guest2013-1

yay, now even with MORE options to defraud us from our money... no thanks... bidorbuy can go fly a kite... at least there is justice when dealing with ebay because they know they can be sued for damages by not acting on complaints from buyers to one seller...

Freaksta

Expert Member
yay, now even with MORE options to defraud us from our money... no thanks... bidorbuy can go fly a kite... at least there is justice when dealing with ebay because they know they can be sued for damages by not acting on complaints from buyers to one seller...

Have you had a bad experience on BoB?

I personally have only had good experiences, iv only done about 15 transactions (both buying and selling) but everything went smoothly! As for paypal, dont think it will be used, there is no need for it and it will only make you end up paying more for the item.!!

hexagon

Expert Member
It took them days to process an EFT payment I made. They claimed that I had added an extra digit on to the payment reference, but my Internet banking record proved this to be hogwash.

Dyl106

It could be worse ... they could be giving us no options at all :)

Tinybolt

Ive had many transactions done on BoB all good so far :< Paypal should make a few sales easier for me :)

Zenbaas

Honorary Master
After the last BoB fiasco I will be steering waaay clear :)

MR.C

Expert Member
With PayPal, we can buy and sell online to and from any other country. Opens up opportunities for sellers.

Nomino

BidorBuy has proven useful in the past but I have recently discovered that I have bought some fraudulent/illegitimate software of that site. My opnion at present is that it is not a reputable site and one should steer clear of them.

xrapidx

Honorary Master
Hahaha - should prove interesting for all the illegal things sold on BoB like copied games/movies/ebooks...

G1mpz

Banned
We now also accept paypal on our site, done about 5 sucessful sales with it already!!

xrapidx

Honorary Master
I also accept paypal - if anyone would like my email address to transfer me some money :)