Big “stay away from Vodacom” fail

Newsfeed

MyBroadband Newsfeed
Big “stay away from Vodacom” fail

Gauteng Education MEC Panyaza Lesufi’s call to stay away from Vodacom-affiliated events has fallen on deaf ears.

Lesufi recently told South Africans to stop using Vodacom products and services in a bid to put pressure on the mobile network to pay Kenneth Makate.

Polymathic

Honorary Master
Won't be surprised if the MP has a Vodacom contract and was just playing lip service to "the cause"

Temujin

Executive Member
Won't be surprised if the MP has a Vodacom contract and was just playing lip service to "the cause"
I think this 'inventor' has walked around for years selling his snake oil and conning people into buying 'shares' in the future loots... I'm betting you'll find the majority who get outraged about this have a vested interest in seeing vodacom pay the maximum so they can get their slice of the pie... eg, give me 100k, you get 1% of my 70billionz;)

JustAsk

Expert Member
What a useless article.

Fans go to watch soccer, not to consume a Vodacom product. Besides, its a tax deductible expense for Vodacom, a hypothetical poor attendance is not going to change that.
It easy to see that the boycot won't work, its not a simple product like a toothpaste you can just drop, but geez, put some effort in your arguments.

JustAsk

Expert Member
OK, useless Lesufi remark entertained by a useless article.

I stopped following the Makate sage after the 104th mybb article about it, so i don't kow the exact words used. However, as i mentioned, soccer is not a vodacom product.

Daruk

Honorary Master
OK, useless Lesufi remark entertained by a useless article.
I stopped following the Makate sage after the 104th mybb article about it, so i don't kow the exact words used. However, as i mentioned, soccer is not a vodacom product.
Irrelevant. Are you suggesting MyBB should have left that comment by Lesufi out? Or the result of the crowd attendance out? Or just had a bad day?