Big birthday sale and other tech deals - 26 September 2014

kianm

Honorary Master
I battle to find anything interesting in these articles sometimes

Ryansr

Expert Member
With our government that's trying to tax the living daylights out of everything that might bring joy, it must be tough for most retailers to have a real "sale" these days.

The price of technology has never been as high as it is currently and looks set to increase even more. My RT-N66U that I bought a while back for R1,800 has just increased month on month at all major online retailers.

falcon786

Honorary Master
Please don't buy from esquire. They don't warranty their products!

I doubt that's true, many here have been buying from them for years....maybe you just had a bad experience once which can happen with any retailer/wholesaler.

noxibox

Honorary Master
With our government that's trying to tax the living daylights out of everything that might bring joy, it must be tough for most retailers to have a real "sale" these days.

The price of technology has never been as high as it is currently and looks set to increase even more. My RT-N66U that I bought a while back for R1,800 has just increased month on month at all major online retailers.
It's annoying how they've used their power to manipulate the exchange rate.

Keigo

ipad mini for 3k is not a special anymore it has been repeated so many times at that price for the past few months. :D

Dubai

On Bidorbuy I see there's an iPad mini 4G + wifi for R3600 brand new sealed better than just buying the wifi version

mercurial

MyBB Legend
Welcome, you are now officially a Guzzler. PM Mercurial for your membership card.
A minimum of five guzzle victories are required before any considerations are made towards any member. Upon successful victories, said members are subject to intense scrutiny and interrogation to determine if said members are worthy of the title, have the metal or if they will bend under pressure, like the iPhone 6. It failed horribly. I mean it was really, really bad. Like, really bad.

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
A kindle with 24 months of installments. Good lawd...are there people out there stupid enough for that?