• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

Big drop in ebucks earned per rmonth

Sigh, if I do a cardless cash e-wallet to myself, does that count as a cash withdrawal at an ATM. I dropped to level 3, because it said "No" at "is your Cash@Till™ withdrawals greater than the value of all your cash withdrawals at ATMs and FNB branches during the month?"

Or do yo actually have to withdraw cash@till to benefit from this?
Think so, I did not withdraw any cash on any method, I did not get the points.

MightyQuin

Executive Member
My eBucks also went for a ball of sh$t this month. Down from 7 000 to 2500. No change in my banking or purchasing behavior.

CathJ

Expert Member
Hmm, my details are finally showing up, but i see have dropped from level 5 to 3. Now you don't just have to have a home loan, you also have to use between 70% and 100% of the loan amount per month... ?! Basically they've increased the requirements required for each "product category", which results in drop in level.

Darn, guess it was too good to last. On the plus side, now I don't need to stress about only getting petrol from Engen - for R4 per litre it's worth it, for 75c per litre I'll just to whichever petrol station is closest.

CathJ

Expert Member
Think so, I did not withdraw any cash on any method, I did not get the points.
The requirement is cash@Till > cash from ATM OR 3 debit orders on your account. So even if you don't draw any cash, you can still get that category ticked.