Big Giveaway - Win excellent prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

francoistk

We offer easy access to many diverse investments and a wide choice of investment managers through one contact point. Whether you are just starting out in investments, or you are a seasoned investor, we have an investment plan for you.

AshR_Durban

We offer easy access to many diverse investments and a wide choice of investment managers through one contact point

paulsmith4d

Years a go, sold the 28th policy for Discovery Life & then they expanded into investments:
“In just 10 years, we’ve become one of the fastest-growing unit trust companies in South Africa, with over 259 000 clients and R81 billion in assets under management. Our funds are recognised as top performers in their sectors.”

smiley-zn

In just 10 years, we’ve become one of the fastest-growing unit trust companies in South Africa, with over 259 000 clients and R81 billion in assets under management. Our funds are recognised as top performers in their sectors.

kevym9

1.Ok, I guess like any other investment opportunity they are promising to keep my investments boosted by compound interest, the more i keep them without withdrawal. The fact that on top of just investing, they go the extra mile in motivating me to keep my funds invested through incentives like more interest for long-term investments!
2. The possibility of getting a 26% compound interest on my initial investment is an opportunity I wouldn't want to miss!
3.The SA economy has suffered some considerable damage and to find a company's asserts amassing 18% in growth means they are really doing something good!!
4.Their net worth also makes them stable enough even for youngsters to invest in with greater assurance that they wouldn't wake up one day and see the company disappeared into thin air!
5.Ok, I love the sound of GUARANTEED RETURN ON INVESTMENT, sometimes knowing what to expect keeps sleepless night away. I don't have to be too concerned on how badly things are getting if i know my investments are safe and are as i expect them to be regardless of any challenges on the 5-year period they offer!
6.Lastly, i saw OFFSHORE INVESTMENT PLANS, when the worse comes to the worst it is always calming to know that you got somewhere else where your money is not really affected by your present market and economic conditions. Even the Bible encourages not to put all our eggs in one basket ;)

oldhat

Expert Member
We believe that a shared-value approach can lead to greater benefits for our own investors – and for society as a whole.

MirageF1

Executive Member
Discovery .....over 259 000 clients and R81 billion in assets under management.
Our funds are recognised as top performers in their sectors.

Source: Investec Asset Management, Q2 2018, Internal finance data as at end June 2018.

zizo911

Executive Member
Our Discovery Balanced Fund is the top net retail flow taker for its sector, over 3 years

ashley3

Our shared-value approach
Successful companies boost the economy as a whole – but society expects companies to make a difference while making a profit. We believe that a shared-value approach can lead to greater benefits for our own investors – and for society as a whole.

hendrikbez

Discovery Invest brings the same philosophy: We encourage you to - and reward you for investing longer, investing more, living well and withdrawing wisely.

vicenzo

The shared value approach is pretty cool. Not only does it benefit the investor but the country as a whole. They go the extra mile in giving you the TIPS on a being a good investor; Invest Longer, Invest More, Live Well, Withdraw Wisely..

Fatplant

We encourage you to - and reward you for investing longer, investing more, living well and withdrawing wisely.

mbayshark

Expert Member
Our Discovery Balanced Fund is the top net retail flow taker for its sector, over 3 years.

carolbyett

The earlier you start investing, the longer your money has to grow in the market and we generate surplus profit. We channel these profits back into boosts and extra rewards that encourage you to invest for longer, invest more, live well, and manage your money wisely in retirement. This benefits society as fewer people will be dependent on state resources or their own children in retirement.

JamesvdS

We believe that a shared-value approach can lead to greater benefits for our own investors – and for society as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.