Big Microsoft Giveaway – Win your share of R2,000 cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballboy

Hmm colour coordinated... Nothing new although new tech is welcomed.

cnot

Good to see technology trying to improve in the agricultural sector.

gunman

I think. Microsoft would do better if they don't fall into the BEE trap.
Still remains ridiculous that some people get preference based on their skin colour.
Thats a bit rich. The spirit of BBBEE is a way of getting rid of systemic racism. The execution needs work...on that I agree....but BBBEE is more than skin colour. Its an attempt to re-balance the scales of injustice and inequality. To post this kind of message on this forum is short-sighted and ill-informed. Please do better.

Dkdup

I'm against BEE and affirmative action, that is racism itself. People should be chosen on Merit. My two cents..

|tera|

Master of Messengers
Thats a bit rich. The spirit of BBBEE is a way of getting rid of systemic racism. The execution needs work...on that I agree....but BBBEE is more than skin colour. Its an attempt to re-balance the scales of injustice and inequality. To post this kind of message on this forum is short-sighted and ill-informed. Please do better.
The balance you speak of should include people of all races. Not just black people. Is this the rainbow nation or not?
You and your guavament need to do better and wake up.

DaDeluder

Good to see upliftment of people and business in South Africa by intergrating the agriculture sector with modern technology

charlwam

Like that they are getting with up-to-date tech being used in the agriculture sector

SidneyVP

Interesting to know that when purchasing unlicensed or pirated software, you are exposing yourself to a number of risks including Identify Theft, Credit Card Fraud and Malware.

AmandaKwinana

This week we partnered with Microsoft to promote its products and services. You can win your share of R2,000 cash.

Here is what you must do to enter:

• Click on the Microsoft banner shown on the top of this forum
• Tell us what you think of their latest initiative
• One entry per member

The giveaway will end on Sunday 14 June 2020 and standard competition rules apply.
Great initiative

Enigmata

To be honest I am surprised with this statement: " Unfortunately, a large portion of individuals purchase unlicensed software unknowingly..."
In this day and age, how does one not know when something is not legit?

I find that really alarming.

Status
Not open for further replies.