Big Microsoft Giveaway – Win your share of R2,000 cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawnw

Great initiative - love that they Keep it real with authentic software

Janvlwen

Many people buy unlicensed, cheaper software which places them at risk for malware! Microsoft prevents malware being installed in your computer and that is why one should not buy unlicensed software.

Chatersan

This week we partnered with Microsoft to promote its products and services. You can win your share of R2,000 cash.

Here is what you must do to enter:

• Click on the Microsoft banner shown on the top of this forum
• Tell us what you think of their latest initiative
• One entry per member

The giveaway will end on Sunday 14 June 2020 and standard competition rules apply.
Very Interesting move

Thambulo

I think this is going to be great because there are a lot of bogus softwares out there that are sold with viruses that are meant to steal information from companies. It is important to buy authentic softwares and get advise if they are not going to compromise your data

d7e7r7

Executive Member
I think people will always pirate software, but good on Microsoft for keeping those who choose not to, to be safe.

ecoBeast

Microsoft SA must do more for our communities, introducing hackathons and more developer conferences

Jake45

Expert Member
One of the easiest ways to tell if you are purchasing authentic Microsoft software is to check the label - authentic Microsoft software will carry a Genuine Microsoft Label (GML).

sashaBierman

I love this

Keep it real with authentic software

As the great Celine Dion once said “baby think twice”. Think twice before taking the risks of purchasing unlicensed software, it may seem like a great idea to spend less in that particular moment but unfortunately the potential risks involved could end up costing you way more in the future.

jsalikram

Excellent.
What I like is the fact that authentic Microsoft software will carry a Genuine Microsoft Label (GML)

Rocky.tumelo

Amazing way of technology being used in the agriculture sector, also for local jobs, local investment and growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.