Big Microsoft Giveaway – Win your share of R2,000 cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bvusie

This got me thinking, do I know of any BEE companies that meet that criteria to qualify. Anyway its a good initiative. They should have broadened the net to accommodate upcoming developers. There's a lot of untapped ideas that need funding.

scienide

Expert Member
Great to see utilising technology to improve in the agricultural sector.

Siphumelele Khoza

This week we partnered with Microsoft to promote its products and services. You can win your share of R2,000 cash.

Here is what you must do to enter:

• Click on the Microsoft banner shown on the top of this forum
• Tell us what you think of their latest initiative
• One entry per member

The giveaway will end on Sunday 14 June 2020 and standard competition rules apply.
Looks promising but I'm not too convinced it will work out

This week we partnered with Microsoft to promote its products and services. You can win your share of R2,000 cash.

Here is what you must do to enter:

• Click on the Microsoft banner shown on the top of this forum
• Tell us what you think of their latest initiative
• One entry per member

The giveaway will end on Sunday 14 June 2020 and standard competition rules apply.
If this was done a decade ago I'd giddy up to ride that wave but now I'd rather watch my rock hyrax stretch or attempt to chew my fake plant. Nothing to see here folks.

Hazazel

Integrating technology with agricultural industry will benefit South Africa.

Duke of Hazard

Latest initiative seems to be about anti-piracy?

I'm all for it, especially something you use long term like an OS

marco79

Expert Member
One of the easiest ways to tell if you are purchasing authentic Microsoft software is to check the label - authentic Microsoft software will carry a Genuine Microsoft Label (GML).

Zarnicate

Authentic software is good however their prices not so much. Some people just can't afford a legit version and thus illegal copy.

koeks525

Executive Member
I love the reference they make to Celine Dion to deliver their message about the downfalls of using unauthentic software:

As the great Celine Dion once said “baby think twice

20something

an established and experienced technology company with a proven track record, developing agriculture related technology-based solutions

Basically eliminates 90% of the organizations

No room for start ups

schumi

Honorary Master
I see the anti piracy campaign which is important with the wfh and people dealing with customers data at home

SUBZERO99113

It's great initiative for uses Microsoft ISO/Windows 10 and there have partnered up with a pinnacle which a B-BBBE Company with is driven to enrich South Africans with imbalances of the past and educating them

It's true that piracy is a norm our country the is one particular feature I like to show authenticity of windows 10 is holographic image, holographic micro text and colour which I can use the next time I buy window products,

Status
Not open for further replies.