Big Microsoft Giveaway – Win your share of R2,000 cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarriorWolf

I'm seeing an anti-piracy banner for Pinnacle... It's old news so nothing worth commenting on really.
People will pirate if they want to pirate, whether it's due to ignorance or limited finances.

phly

Expert Member
It's a great initiative as unlicensed software could infect a pc with harmful malware

rambo919

Honorary Master
I fail to see how SA in general will be even vaguely moved by any of the same old propaganda.... most feel entitled to windows and office for free.

Hotdogmushman

Same old, same old. Blah blah stay legal or just use a Mac and Office 365.

No need to prove every 2 years where and how you got the licences.

Ockert Brits

Although there are lots of benefits to legal software, people don't read all that stuff, or care about it. Perhaps there should just be something as part of MS updates that could check once a year/month and give a person a legalization purchase option at some discounted rate.

Blu82

Expert Member
Not much to mention regarding the Pinnacle anti piracy website but I just find paid for software easier to work with.

ddude

Not bad, I get the idea behind empowering black owned businesses.

good on you ms.

j4ck455

Executive Member
I think that if Microsoft wants to stop pirating of Microsoft products, Microsoft should make it easier to report pirates and offer a bounty for reporting pirates, the bounty doesn't have to be cash, it could be discount vouchers on genuine Microsoft software (preferably make it possible for numerous discount vouchers to be used in a single purchase).

Trenk

Good to see technology trying to improve in the agricultural sector.

Status
Not open for further replies.