Big Microsoft Giveaway – Win your share of R2,000 cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrushton

Ensuring your organisation uses genuine Microsoft software protects you from the myriad of potential risks posed by using unlicensed software - risks that could end up costing you hugely down the road!

romeo1888

I LIKE THE FACT THAT THEY TRY AS MUCH TO OFFER GENUIENE AND LICENSED PRODUCT THEREBY FLASHING OUT FAKE PRODUCT OUT OF THE SYSTEM

Daytona675

• Click on the Microsoft banner shown on the top of this forum

..clicks, no redirect to Microsoft or article.... I'm over it, no friggin idea what their latest initiative is.

I think the most interesting thing is that they think people are still buying windows phones. I made that mistake once 5 years ago, and never again

TB87

Anti Piracy is good, especially in the days of hackers and malware, but it's still Microsoft...

JacquiJae

I'm not sure why so many are referencing the agricultural sector but I saw good information on how to ensure I am receive original Microsoft products which is coincidentally exactly what I am purchasing today.

Suzzie

This is exciting as I have been a victim of the said dangerous software, I am excited about this and will definitely let my circle know about it. Good for Microsoft for this.

Kinglajava

Great to see technology trying to improve in the agricultural sector. 4IR is really here

tebomjm

Always use genuine authenticated microsoft software. It is safer, more secure and offer peace of mind with full support.

Thestealth

Expert Member
As the great Celine Dion once said “baby think twice”.

I'm glad to hear there are companies who remember Celine Dion.

TonytheNoble1

It is foolish for any business (or individual for that matter) to utilise unlicensed software and forgo the protection that comes with a genuine Microsoft product. Genuine Microsoft products also offer added value e.g. Skype and OneDrive cloud storage. A no-brainer really.

donougdm

Microsoft states that there is a 33% chance of malware if a PC has unlicensed software.

franki

I like their label, GML, Genuine Microsoft label, which enables one to know whether you are purchasing authentic Microsoft Software.

jrdzoe

Every bit helps,, but a bit ridiculous that it has a BEE prerequisite since we are "all in this together"

Status
Not open for further replies.