Big New Giveaway - Win great prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledigimate

With its incredible 123-degree field of vision, our Ultra Wide Camera is built to capture as wide as the human eye can see, live

Richie22

Rotating camera, 123 degree field of vision, ultra wide camera which captures as wide as my my eyes can see.

Background blur, not there on my note 9.
Amoled display

jacosmit

Expert Member
Considering the A series as my next phone, as the S series pricing is getting out of hand.

Lobodugald

I don't see anything cool about this phone as it doesn't seem to have any buttons, it just looks like another useless touchscreen phone. I need a phone to run my business so I need to be able to type replies to my customers so the phone needs to have a qwerty keyboard. In any case, if I win this phone i'm sure someone will buy it from me so it could help pay the bills so I would appreciate it anyway. Have a great day all....

CodeMaster

Expert Member
A display that gives more room to play
The Galaxy A70’s maximized 6.7-inch screen brings you even closer to the things you love by bringing it all to life on the FHD+ sAMOLED Infinity-U display. Whether streaming or watching your favorite shows, the expansive 20:9 aspect ratio is a viewing experience that takes you to new worlds.

Kombat1978

WOW,
Depth Detection so the background won’t get in the way of your story.
Samsung Knox is pretty frackin awesome as well.....

Saso87

This week we partnered with Samsung to promote its Galaxy A smartphone.

You can win an Amazon Echo Dot, Creative Muvo 2c and branded gear. To enter:
  • Click on the Samsung banner shown on the top of this forum.
  • Tell us what you think is cool about the Samsung Galaxy A.
  • One entry per member.
The giveaway will end on Wednesday 26 June and standard competition rules apply.
What is cool about the Samsung Galaxy A is that there's a handset for everyone in different price ranges and the handsets have premium smartphone features and appearances.

Status
Not open for further replies.