Big New Giveaway - Win great prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devo1

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2014
Messages
905
  • Gartner Research: Adopt Microsoft O365 For Damage Control And Fast Recovery after Attacks
 

MattRoy

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
123
Investing in third-party security vendors to manage data feeds will cover some gaps in your security strategy.
 

TMM

Expert Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2011
Messages
1,538
Cutting through the noise of irrelevant data alerts
 

TMM

Expert Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2011
Messages
1,538
Tactically addressing the cyber threat landscape
 

TheJman

Expert Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2011
Messages
3,296
"FOCUS ON ACTIONABLE DATA. Data feeds can be exhausting. If only 10% of the information is valuable, going through the other 90% that doesn’t matter will kill morale"
 

SmuGS

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2017
Messages
442
Cutting through the noise of irrelevant data alerts
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top