Big Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

BashX

Get up to 100% of your premiums back for living well
The PayBack benefit offers you financial benefits throughout your policy term. You can get up to 100% of your premiums back, when you select the Double PayBack benefit and choose to receive your PayBack five years later. You can also choose to get a portion of your PayBack yearly for the first 10 years of your policy, in which case you can get up to 10% of your premiums back every year.

BashX

Business:
Retirement funds
Enabling employees to retire comfortably through better choices and boosts.

Our solutions can be tailored to the unique needs of your business.

Nchoow

The Medical Aid benefit, will be more valuable to me as l am always suffering from minor health issues.

BashX

Vitality:

Enjoy Vitality while we stay at home with
Vitality at Home

From up to 100% back on your healthy food purchases, up to 75% back on personal care items, to weekly rewards and more, staying healthy has never been more rewarding.

BashX

Better healthcare
Access to wide ranging benefits, care programmes and services that ensure you and your doctor can access the best healthcare available when you need it.

Itsa Trap

Healthcare insurance for one.

Also did not know they do GAP covers... I've got one already from another company, so time to compare I guess.

Aharon

Honorary Master
Medical Aid: Comprehensive benefits
Choose from 23 plans, which all offer rich benefits with unlimited private hospital cover, and full cover in our extensive healthcare networks.

Aharon

Honorary Master
Insure: Earn up to 50% of your BP and Shell fuel and Gautrain spend back each month and many other rewards for driving well.

Earthtree

Earn up to 50% of your BP and Shell fuel and Gautrain spend back each month and many other rewards for driving well.

Status
Not open for further replies.